Four

"MOM! DAD! NO!!!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

There were two dead bodies found on the floor of the living room. You immediately ran out the house crying and still in a horrible state being feared. But then you dropped down on your knees as they finally gave up, right by the sidewalk. Then, (this is a very classic scene and i'm sorry i can't think of a rare one) a tall silhouette was walking towards you. You were obviously scared, your parents just got murdered a few seconds ago and in your state of being, you clearly weren't strong enough to fight. Then, ....

"Love?"

Your heart is beating so fast just by that nickname given to you along with the deep attractive voice saying it, you knew so well who it belongs to...

"Haitani?" you tried saying without showing that you were crying but failed as anyone could hear the crack in your voice. For some reason, you find the hard concrete floor very attractive today that you can't look up for a second.

"L/n, why tf are  you crying nerd?"

"I'm not crying you asshole!"

"Dang, if there was a lying contest you would've lost badly"

"SHUT IT YOU FUCKTARD!"

"Ayye ok chill no need to shout love"

"Will you stop calling me that" still not looking up

Then, rindo crouched down to your level and lift your chin with his slender index finger. ( i'm sorry for the cliché moment). He was shocked by the look on his face, i mean he knows that you were crying but he didn't expect you to cry this much.

"Love, why are you crying?" oohh that soothing voice 

You kept quiet and quickly lowered your head as you wanna admire the pretty dirty concrete ground.

"Ok fine then, don't tell me but let's go home, no? I'll walk you"

You were weirded out by his offer tbh. I mean like he bullies you all the time and you do it back to him as revenge all the time but now, he was acting all sweet like he's your boy bsf. Honestly, what is wrong with him? Mustering up the courage, you finally decided to say something.

"I- I can't go home....."

.................

Huh?