Two

(Note: i do not own any of the videos above in the whole book)

"Uhhhh"

You wiggle your way out as it was starting to become uncomfortable however rindo does not have full grip on the ground so he ended up falling....on top of you... on the ground "oof"

Now you were feeling so embarrassed as he was on top of you. He quickly got up and you did too  dusted all the dirt that got on you. Now you both were standing awkwardly with awkward silence wrapping the both of you until you broke the silence by-

"Asshole" you mumbled quietly but that was heard by the boy in front of you. "Who are you calling asshole love?" he asked with a cocky grin and an expressionless pair of eyes that hides behind his glasses. There it is again, that stupid nickname he gave me. Wait i can't be too sure that he only calls me love right? Yea probably. "You duh. Is there anyone else around me right now?" you asked with sarcasm wrapped your tone. And with that he realised that everyone left, even his brother. Damn did they ran around the whole school or sumin? So, you left him there alone to go in school to get your bag as you left it behind when you chased rindo. When you finally found your bag outside your class, you turned around and was shocked by the face right in front of you like literally RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU, INCHES AWAY, NEARLY BOUTTA KISS. I mean its starting to get more cliché at this point but its obviously the handsome rindo haitani. You swear he could see how red your cheeks are rn.

"So you gonna tell me your full name or am i gonna keep calling you love?" he started

"And why exactly are you starting to be interested in my name all of a sudden sir rindo?"

"I'm not, don't flatter yourself l/n. The teacher partnered me up with you on a project before i got detention and obviously i need to know my partner's name" he replied. Now if he's being honest, he can't lie that the fact his heart beat so fast when he heard his first name came outta your voice. It was like your voice was destined for him and him only.

"Sure sure. The name's y/n l/n. What's the project about?" you were tryna take this seriously cuz you don't want your phone to be confiscated. D/n already threatened you a lot and this time might not be just a threat.

"Huh, idk i wasn't paying attention. Ask your friend i guess, wait do you even have friends?"

Now that question made your blood boil. Sure you only got bsf/n to be your friend but you were always questioned that. Your family members kept asking you that question and its starting to piss you off. You were quite the loner. Ever since you were 5 bsf/n was the only one you got. You didn't bother to make new ones cuz you always got backstabbed. But now you got new friends(ofc with the help of bsf/n) the toman members. It all started with baji and he showed you to all the others. Sadly, he already died on the bloody halloween. But the fact that he (back to rindo) didn't even pay attention makes it even worse! It just shows how he's not trying hard and may just fail you both and he wouldn't even care.

"Yes haitani. I do have friends. Fuck off!" you both didn't even realise that you were in front of your house tbh. You both didn't realise you were talking while walking in the first place. And wow look at that, Ran just came out of the house next door with some dangos? You were shocked tbh. You didn't expect them to be your new neighbours. Ran approach the two of you and said

"Ah y/n! Hi and looks like we're your new neighbours! Are your parents home?"

Rindo was just standing there shocked as well cuz he didn't know that you'd be his neighbour but soon that shocked face was replaced with a very cocky grin and loopy lazy eyes. You had a bad feeling with the way he looked at you rn.

"Uhh yeah they're probably home by now. Come in! MOM DAD! THE NEW NEIGHBOURS CAME BY!"

And soon, d/n came from upstairs and immediately invited the two brothers to come and sit. You were preparing the drinks when your mom finally came downstairs and took over. You went upstairs to change and as soon as you're done, yea you went back down. And hey look at that, they're still not done talking. After an hour or so, they finally left and you could finally eat dinner. After you ate you did your homework and watched some anime. Then 4 o'clock strikes in the morning you finally felt tired. You've always had insomnia since well you were born. So you put your laptop down on your desk, walked in the bathroom, did your night routine, went to your bed, closed the lights, covered yourself up with the comforter and slept.

And boom! The 6:00 AM strikes, the best day for everyone, Friday. You woke up surprisingly early looking at how many hours you slept, did your routine, showered and ate breakfast since you had plenty of time. And you went off to school. You felt like this day was going to be great until...

SPLASH 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"RINDOO HAITANII !!!!!!!"

Yes. It was him. The same prank like yesterday. Only this time it was slime. Perfect to ruin someone's day. And with this, you two started becoming enemies. Sure yesterday he pranked you but you had sympathy for him since it was his first day. Yes sympathy by not hitting him with the bat you brought. You two have been pranking each other for months and started to grow more hatred for each other. But the one thing he does that you surprisingly like is that the nickname he gave you. You gotta admit he's hot and the fact that you have a tinnie tiny crush on him. 

But then one day....

A/N: SOO YEA I THINK THIS ONE'S A BIT SHORTER THAN THE FIRST CHAP BUT KINDA RUNNIN OUTTA IDEAS TBH MIGHT TAKE A BREAK AND ALSO IF UR WONDERING HOW RINDO KNOWS Y/N'S LAST NAME, THE TEACHER MENTIONED AND TOLD HIM TO SIT BESIDE 'MS. L/N' ON HIS FIRST DAY AND ANOTHER THING, IF THERE WERE ANY MISTAKE, PLEASE DON'T BE SHY TO TELL ME THATS IT STAY SAFE BYEE!