**Chapter 1* ~^Welcome to Creepypasta^~

~ ^Slenderman's POV^ ~

I'd sit with Sally and BEN as we waited for the doorbell, "What does the new friend look like, Slendy?' Sally would whisper to me as she played with her teddy bear and with my hand here and there. 'Well, Sally, the new guy looks very scary. He has pale, completely white skin, and very big, round, and dull black eyes. He also has a... Well, may sound weird, but he has a big mouth too.' Sally would do her, what sounded, very scary giggle and lean on me. 'What do you mean big mouth? Like, a big potty mouth or something?' BEN would ask sarcastically. 'No, BEN, I mean.....' Right then the doorbell rang, it kept ringing until someone opened it. 'FINALLY! Took yall 30 years..' We would hear from the door when Jane opened it.

We'd walk into the main hall where the entrance was and see a tall, thin, and white male standing there. 'Oooo! NEW FRIEND! I'm gonna go tell Clockwork, Hoody, Masky, and EJ to come down! Mr. New Guy can meet Seedeater too!' Sally would say as she ran upstairs.

I would walk up to him and look at him. 'What ya' lookin' at white face?' the guy would say as he looked at me. 'Why is your mouth so big?' Jane would ask as she poured some water into some black roses. '....I went crazy when my family started abusing me and my brother.' Sally had walked down with the others right as he had said that. 'I killed them all, except my brother, Liu. I wanted to kill him, so my work would be done, but instead I slit open one side of his mouth..' Everyone was surprised, Sally had eyes widened, since she was sexually abused and raped by her uncle Johnny before she escaped. 'What's your name?' EJ would ask, thinking it might be his childhood bestfriend, since he had heard what happened to Jeff's family. 'Jeff The Killer!' He would say happily. 'I mean your real name' EJ said with his sort of mad tone. 'I....' Jeff would struggle with getting it out. 'I-I'm Jeffery Dan Woods..' EJ would seem to be surprised and he ran to him hugging him. 'What are you doing..?' 'It's me.. Jack Nichols, your childhood bestfriend' Me and the others were so confused, we all just backed out of the hall, we all whispered to each other saying random stuff and how weird that was.

~^EJ's POV^~

I stood there for what felt like hours hugging Jeff, I had missed him so much, I always thought of him and when I would be able to see him again. 'Soooo.. You go by EJ now?' Jeff would break the silence, I kind of giggled. 'Yea, though I also go by Eyeless Jack..' Jeff would seem confused since he hadn't seen me for over eleven years now. I'd take off my mask and Jeff would have a terrified expression on his face. 'I-....' He was speechless, I put it back on. 'I'm sorry, I know I'm ugly now li-' He would cover my mouth and hug me. 'You're not. You're beautiful and wonderful the way you are....' I'd start to softly blush, then brush it away. 'Now tell me, why didn't you ACTUALLY answer Jane's question she asked earlier?' Jeff would seem to instantly quiet down, he smiled, but then it went away. 'I...' He was silent for a while, 'I slit my mouth after those..... Those, PaReNtS started to abuse me and Liu... They always said I was worse then him, I was uglier, stupider, and should have never been in this world.. But hey, I'm beautiful now... Right? I'M BEAUTIFUL!' Jeff would start breathing heavily after he said that. 'JEFF! CALM DOWN!' I would run over to him and hug him, he almost stabbed himself, then me before I caught his hand and took the knife and threw it down. 'Jeff... I'm here, calm down, you are beautiful and no one could say otherwise..' I'd say as I held his hand and hugged him. 'It hurts to see you like this.. What happened to you, what happened to the boy I loved most in the world...' I'd think as we stood there. Sooner or later, he fell asleep, I called for my pet, Seedeater, to come carry him to my room.

~^Jeff's POV^~

I'd wake up in a room and look over to see EJ sleeping on the floor, I then realized this was his room, that meant, I was in his bed, I'd jump up, and I started to blush crazily. I'd soon cool down, I'd pick EJ up and lay him on the bed, I would kiss his forehead before turning around and leaving the room quietly.

Word count: 804

(I'm continuing the story!!)

(I'm so sorry I haven't done much more!)