﹋々『^^^^•Chapter 3•^^^^』々﹋ ~War..? (Pt. 1)~

(P.S: This is weeks after what had happened outside with Jeff and EJ, so just a side note is just so you don't get confused)

﹋々『 3RD Person POV』々﹋

Jeff would hurry to Slender's office, almost slipping on the hallway rug as he ran, he knew he was in trouble. He was supposed to help Slender with finding children, but like always, Jeff would end up getting distracted and only coming an hour later.

As soon as Jeff arrived at the huge wooden doors, they would open slowly.

'CREEEEEAAAAAAAKKK.' That would hurt Jeff's ears. He peaked in as Slender slowly spoke, but in a sharp tone. 'Took you long enough, Jeffery Woods...' The way he said Jeff's name made chills go down Jeff's spine. 'Sorry Slender.. BEN wanted to play some games so I forgot you needed me..' Jeff would say, then Slender would get up, walk over, right before he grabbed Jeff by the collar of his sweat shirt. 'Where's Sally, Jeffery Woods..?'

'What..? I don't know, why do you think I would? I've been with BEN and Puppeteer all day!' Jeff would say confused, but now also concerned. 'Sally was with you, and ONLY YOU this morning Jeff, and now she just, MAGICALLY disappears? I don't think so, now get out there, AND FIND SALLY WILLIAMS!' Slender would throw, and by throw, I mean actually throw, Jeff out of his office. Jeff would hit the ground hard, causing some blood to go onto the walls from him busting his head open. EJ ran up the stairs to see what the commotion was.

'JEFF!' He would scream as he ran toward him. He'd pick up Jeff and run down to Nurse Ann, hoping she might be able to help him.

'Nurse Ann! Help Jeff! He was thrown out of Slenders office!'

'How the hell did that happen!?' Ann would say concerned, but she tried her best to patch him up, although he would need more then just a bandaging.

'Mmm... E-EJ..? What in the fuck happened? Last thing I remember..' Jeff would wake up and say. Then his eyes shot open.

'SHIT- I HAVE TO FIND SALLY!'

'What do you mean? She was with Bloody Painter about an hour ago, though.'

'Do you know where they went, EJ?'

'Out to find more stuff for Painter, but why do you need to find he... Oh.. That's why you got thrown out of his office, Isn't it?'

Jeff would just not, then just wave and leave to find them.

•》2 HOURS LATER《•

'DAMMIT... Where the hell are they..'

Just then he heard rustling in the bushes, so he took out his knife, and slowly walked toward it, just then, Smile Cat and Sally jumped out at him. Jeff fell back, his knife flying out of his hand (This'll be important laterrrr).

'Shit.. You guys scared the hell out of me.. And Sally, where have you been? Slender was pissed and threw against a wall cause he wanted me to find you.'

'Sorryyyy Mr. Jeff... Painter took me with him to get more blood for his paintings, then Smile Cat took me with them to do some hunting! I never meant for Slendy to hurt you..' Sally said as she went to hug Jeff. Then they heard some more rustling in the bushes. Jeff went to grab his knife, but it was gone. (😉)

'Looking for something.. Jeff?'

Jeff would know that voice anywhere. It was none other then..

'Liu..?'

•》TO BE CONTINUED . . . . 《•

Word count: 583