•《War..? (Pt. 2)》• + A/N

I'm so sorry I haven't posted in a long time! I've been busy! But I'll try my best to write more!

•》Jeff's POV《•

'Liu..?'

I stared at him as I just backed up some. He looked so.. Alive, he didn't look like the scared little boy like when I almost killed him.

'Hey, hey Jeff.. You look good, dear brother. You know.. you look better with the cut smile than when you were a "normal" boy! But my my, you already replaced me with a DEAD GIRL? Wow, wow..'

'Liu. Where have you been..?'

Just then, EJ and Anteater walked up to us.

'Jeff? Is everything okay? We were getting pretty worried cause you've been gone for a whi-... who's that?" EJ would quietly ask, pointing at Liu.

"Who am I? You haven't told them about me? Well, that's not very nice. Is it now Jeffery Woods? Anyways, I'm Liu Woods.. Jeff's brothers." Liu's voice sounded so... broken. He sounded angry, but at the same time.. he sounded happy? Was he happy to see me.. even after what I did to him..?

"Liu..?" EJ said as he stared in shock. He looked at me, then back at Liu. "You can't tell who I am, can you..?" Liu had a confused look. "I'm Jack Nichols.."

"...Jack?" Liu stared at EJ, then looked at me. "Thanks for inviting me to the reunion." He said as he narrowed his eyes at me.

"Oh shut it. I thought you were fucking dead, okay? You disappeared after what I did.." I looked away, EJ walked over and placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Liu, when did you get here?" EJ asked as he stood next to me. Liu sighed as he spoke, "Yesterday. I've been hiding out, waiting for the perfect time to surprise Jeff."

"Surprise? Liu, you wanted to surprise me after 7 fucking years of me thinking you're dead? And what for? To make me feel even more shitty than I already am?" I'd say. Liu immediately looked a bit upset. "No, I wanted to surprise you cause I missed you. There I admitted it, happy?"

He.. missed me.. He actually still cared? Even after all the terrible things I did to him, he still cares for me..

In that moment, I froze, staring at Liu. "You missed me..?" Liu nodded. All the regret I had for years was finally lifted off. For the first time in years, a genuine smile spread across my face that was bigger than the smile I had cut. I rush to Liu and hug him tightly..

~|}EJ'S POV{|~
\|2 WEEKS LATER|/

Ever since Jeff reunited with his  brother, he seemed happy.. Every time I saw him have a real smile on his face, my heart rate increased. Of course, I wasn't jealous when he decided to hang out with Liu instead of me, no. But, I felt like I wanted him with me.. I felt like I *needed* him.. not just next to me.. I wanted him in me..~

(A/N: HELLO HELLO MY PRETTIES! I am so sorry this chapter is so short, especially for the amount of time it took for me to publish it. But I promise to make the next chapter EVEN LONGER. If I can get at least 20 reads on the chapter before, or even this chapter, the next one I'll try to make at least longer then 1500 words. Anyways, goodbye, and stay safe pookies<33)

Word count: 603 (that does include everything after the actual story)

(PS: Next chapter might uh.. have some smut. Hope you dirty people's will enjoy it :D)