Chapter 14 ღ

You called the 3 of them along to walk back with you to musashi shrine, but you heard Mikey behind you, you let turned around and let go of Kazutora, Baji took him as you ran towards Mikey. You hugged him to stop him but he tried to squirm away, but you wouldn't let him, so you grabbed his face and put his forehead on yours which made his eyes widen. He kneeled down in front of you as you sat down with him, you let him rest on your shoulder as you let Baji, Chifuyu, and Takemichi take Kazutora to musashi shrine where he can rest. By this time the fight was over and you walked with Mikey back to musashi shrine where you could see toman. You ran over and hugged Baji once more but from behind, you were crying again but you didn't care, he wiped your eyes this time and put his forehead on yours to calm you down like you did with Mikey. 

Fast forward 4 days:

You were ready to go visit Shinichiro, you wanted to fill him in but when you got to the bike shop only Wakasa, Benkei, and Takeomi were there. You were a little confused and told you that Shinichiro was out running errands for the shop. You giggled a bit then seen him make his way into the store. As he put the bags of materials down you ran then jumped up to hug him which made him pick you up and twirl you around. You then helped put away the materials as you sat down you began to explain everything that happened. As you were explaining you turned on the radio and played "Waiting in Vain" by Bob Marley and The Wailers, you loved them so much, but no one really knew about it. You started singing along to it and started to dance with Shinichiro, as you guys just slid side to side while singing along, Takeomi and Wakasa laughed. Benkei wanted to join and started to slide side to side with you while singing along as well, you all were enjoying yourselves. 

Mikey walked in to see you singing and dancing with Shinichiro which made him chuckle a bit, you seen him and asked him to join you. You both started to slide side to side while you were singing along to it while it was on repeat. You were able to record the audio and it allowed you to play it on repeat. You were smiling and laughing the whole time but it got pretty late by the second. The others left, you walked home with Shinichiro in the dark, as you two were walking you noticed that you forgot something so you and Shinichiro went back to the shop to grab it, as soon as you grabbed the stuff you needed you ran out with Shinichiro then ran back to the house before it got too late.

You rushed in to see Emma cooking and you hugged her from behind while setting the table, Shinichiro smiled then also helped. As you and Shinichiro were setting the table someone familiar walked up in through the door and hugged you tightly...