Chapter 35 ღ

It was quite confusing until you remembered the fight, it was over now, and then you asked,          "What happened? Truly what happened?"

Shinichiro POV:

"Shit, shit, shit!"

"I gotta get there fast, Mikey called saying how she woke up".

End of POV,

There was a knock at the room door,

Shinichiro rushed in, and made eye contact with you.

"Shin?" You asked and everyone was staring,

  You started to cry out of stress, it came out of no where and it overwhelmed you so much.

As you stated,

"I don't wanna be apart of this anymore...everyone just gets hurt.."

Everyone was sad at this point, there was much more at stake, but as you were about to talk again, you fainted.

Third POV,

"Y/n???"

Everyone was shouting and they rushed out to get a doctor.

Several months passed, as you were under the spell of a coma. Many fights had happened to where it wasn't safe anymore.

Mikey was a whole new person now, there were new people, new gangs. Everything was different as the months passed.

It had now been 2 years since the anniversary of your coma. As Takemichi would visit with Chifuyu, and Mitsuya. They would talk to you for hours on end as you would lay their peacefully.

It was nearing the end of the war with the new Tokyo manji gang...and Kantou manji gang...

It was the final fight now..

"BAHHHH" as you bursted up from your hospital bed. You quickly got up, and rushed from the hospital room, doctors and patients were staring as you made your way outside, it was pouring.

You ran until you couldn't anymore, it lead to you witnessing a fight. One that would change history forever.

It was Tokyo manji gang and another..You seen many different people but many of the same as you made my way over there.

Someone tried to swing at you, but you dodged pretty fast.

You feet were torn and cut from running all the way here from the hospital.

It was all a sight to see, as it was now a fight between Takemichi and someone familiar...

As you inched closer to the fight,

"Mikey?..Takemichi??" You said out loud as they stopped and looked your way..

"Y/n?-"

Takemichi's voice got cut off as he got kicked,

He came your way, into your arms now,

"Mikey? What's this? Why're you doing this?" You screamed as he stood there.

You looked down and helped Takemichi get back on his feet. They started to fight even more. But as soon as that got worse, something terrible had happened, Mikey had pulled out a gun on Takemichi.

As he pulled the trigger, you jumped in front of Takemichi, shielding him from death as you staggered backwards.

"Help-"

You managed to say as you fell backwards to the ground. Everyone's eyes widened, as Takemichi ran towards you,

Mikey dropped the gun and ran your direction,

"Y/N"

They both screamed, as your vision blurred,

"Man the one time I see you guys after all this just happens to be you two fighting to the point of killing each other. What the hell.."

Takemichi was crying as Mikey sat there bawling,

"Can I at least hold your guys' hands before I die?"

They both grasped onto your hand at the same time, causing a light to flash between you three.

"What?" You said as you woke up in your bed,

Getting up, and looking at the calendar,

"Are you fucking kidding me? We all time traveled back together.."

As you ran down stairs, there was Mikey.

Timeskip, (yes I know ending it off here sounds stupid as fuck, but it's my story so accept it 😏)

This time, it was all finally working, everyone was alive, everyone was on good terms, better than before.

First person POV,

And as before, I had experienced some things from the past, but not majority of them.

Now I was going to a wedding, and you'll never guess who's wedding it was..

Oh? Hina and Takemichi? You're so smart, yes. Everyone is there at the moment, and everyone was amazing, you wouldn't even believe!

Oh? Proof??? Sure thing!

As you can see everyone was there, alive and well

(Yes I will end this story here, enjoy it 😈)