Build Up

When Chan came out of his room, a big blanket wrapped around whole body, he was surprised to see what he saw. He had walked into the living room to see Felix and Changbin all cuddled up on the pullout couch. Chan tried so hard not to squeal too loudly. He pulled out his phone, abandoned the blanket, and snapped lots of pictures. When he was done, he decided it was time to wake them up. He fixed himself at the end of the pullout and counted to three.

"1...2...3..." and with the number three, he leapt off the floor and in between the sleeping pair. With loud groans and Felix scolding Chris for acting like a child, the both of them gradually woke up.

"Well good morning Changbin. Fancy seeing you here," Chris said as he threw his arms around both of their shoulders. "How about we do something productive today?" he asked.

"Chan? The one who hasn't done anything for the past month? Wants to do something productive?" Felix asked with raised brows.

"Yeah! It's sunny today and I feel happy for once. How about we get new dishes, picture frames, and how bout a couple cans of paint?" Chan asked, wide smiled tucked between his teeth.

"Why would we get paint cans?" Changbin asked.

"To repaint these walls. I bought this house so I can do whatever I want to it. Besides, I've always hated these yellow walls," Chan said with a disgusted face.

"I'm down," Felix said with a shrug.

"I guess I'll go with," Changbin sighed.

"Oh, hey Chan. Is it ok if Binnie hyung stays here for a little too?" Felix asked with starry eyes.

"Of course he can! Once I'm back to normal, everyone can stay and we'll have a sleepover week or something," Chan replied and ruffled Felix's orange hair.

-
IM SO SORRY GUYS I FORGOT TO POST THIS CHAPTER. LOL IF YOU READ THE NEXT CHAPTER AND WHERE CONFUSED NOW YOU KNOW WHY