Chapter 4: Channeled Rage to Power

I watch as it slowly changes back to a normal one and I turn around to face them again as Scott speaks "the thing is Stiles your sent was all over the place during practice and the most notable signal that I could decipher was pure rage. It was coming off you in waves and then it shifted to something else I couldn't read. Whatever happened isn't normal, at least to my knowledge it isn't?" 

I cross my arms across my chest and say "well how about before jumping to a conclusion you get a second opinion, like Derek for example. How about you try to gather all the facts before deciding that something is wrong. You know the saying, learn from your mistakes. 

Obviously, you haven't, because that is exactly why Liam is a werewolf and why he got his leg broken, because we didn't get our pups in a row." I glare at Isaac who still has his hand on my locker, and he removes it so I can open it knowing he looked at Scott for permission. 

Once I gather my stuff I don't bother changing and decide to change when I got home as I have to take a shower anyway. I'm walking through the halls to go to the parking lot seeing Allison waiting. 

I walk up to her and tell her "Hurry up Scott cornered me not even 1 minute ago" She hurries in the jeep and buckles up as I drive, and Allison helps me get my seat belt on. 

We head towards my house and after she snaps the belt in place, she puts her hand on my shoulder looking at me and asks, "why did Scott corner you?" I briefly look at her then back to the road and I answer, "I scored one in the goal with Scott as goalie protector." 

She smiles and says "that's great, congrats . . . . Isn't it . . Great?" I sigh looking at her and respond "yeah it's supposed too, but they cornered me in the locker room and asked what happened to me in practice. I got him to drop it by telling him to get a second opinion. . . Like Derek." 

She looks as if she's thinking and finally speaks "uhh would you tell me what happened?" I smile at her saying "yeah sure. 

Honestly, I don't really know, all I do know is I got this overwhelming feeling to show Scott up for once especially after coach got on me and praised Scott. I felt anger that grew into rage. When it was my turn that rage, I felt was like it flowed with me to fuel my attack to make it stronger. 

I'm not entirely sure what that means but either way it's all good now." I give a reassuring smile to enforce my words and she returns the smile.

~~timeskip~~
~~Stiles~~
We just enter my bedroom and I lock it behind me before I strip down to nothing, and Allison follows along and I say, "I do need an actual shower." She smiles walking up to me putting her hands around my neck deepening her kiss and I place my hands instinctively on her hips as we back up into the bathroom and she shuts the door with her foot, and I reach for the handle to turn on the water. 

I find it turning it, making the water run. After the water heats up, we step in and again she shuts the shower door behind her and we go to town making out and kissing, but unlike last time we kiss each other with a hunger that can only be satisfied by being together and giving into the urge. 

We travel every inch of each other's body. We even managed to keep going and make it work so I got my hair washed and now that I'm nice and clean we finally get out to continue in my bed. 

We go all out, and we fuck each other for about 3 hours each so 6 hours total and we climaxed like 6 times each so 12 times total. We got some clothes on just in case. 

We both put back on our underwear and jeans. We're now laying in my bed resting and talking about all kinds of stuff. 

As we were talking, we both hear a knock at the door. We look at each other sharing the same expression. 

I signal Allison to the bathroom, and she shuts the door locking it and I grab my bat walking carefully down the stairs as another knock acures and I do the door trick my dad taught me incase of an unwanted guest comes and he's not home. I open the door but position my foot against the door as I open it letting my foot drag across the floor and I ask "who is it!" 

The voice identifies themselves "uhh it's me Sti, let me in" I breathe a sigh of relief hiding my worry as I open the door so they can come in and they speak again "so Sti I went to Derek after School and he explained it to me as somehow you channeled your rage into power. 

Derek also mentioned some of the more common things that can contribute to the kind of reaction you demonstrated. He also explained to me the there is always some other emotion present at the time of channeling. 

He said that usually its 2 or more, the one present and the new one. He gave a possible emotion that could have triggered the type of reaction you gave. 

He told me jealousy, the need to protect, or even that the emotions can evolve from 1 to another rapidly like anger to rage. But says even if you had the anger to rage evolution there would still have to be some kind of trigger. Saying that the only person that could tell me what it is, is you." 

I look at Scott and I roll my eyes at him "why does it matter you know it's normal now. Now if you'll kindly leave as I'm still getting over earlier." 

He looks at me with a blank face and says "uhh yeah I. . . . ." Oh no, what now. Scott's face distorts and his eyes widen and he looks at me with disbelief and anger in not only his face but also in his eyes and as he speaks to me "Stiles why do I smell Allison?" 

I come up with a quick work around answer "you and I have been at school and so you might be smelling her from being in your and my classes." I know he was listening to my heart but he slowly nods and says "well sorry it's just . . ." 

I place my hand on his back subtlety leading him back out the door as he says, "well now that we're okay you want to play some video games?" I tell him "I already told you Scott, I'm still getting over earlier in the locker room. So how about I call you when I'm ready to hang out again?" 

Scott nods and says on the porch "uhh yeah okay Stiles, see you at school then." He waves goodbye and I put my hand up for a wave and shut the door immediately racing up the stairs and locking my bedroom door and window. 

I then knock on the bathroom door saying "we're clear . . . barely." The door is unlocked and the door creaks open ever so slightly revealing Allison. When the door opens fully she embraces me in a hug and I hug back and when we part from the hug we kiss and continue where we left off.