Chapter 8: Final: I Love You, Angel

It's the next day and I've just gotten home from the hospital. I walk in the door with Allison by my side. 

We walk to my room and we both agreed to hold off till I get my energy back from having one of the worst panic attacks I've ever had. I close the door and I change my clothes not really in the mood to take a shower. 

I go to my bed and Allison asks, "you hungry?" I shake my head and tell her "No, not really. Just come here." 

She does as I say and gets in the bed with me, and I wrap my arms around her snuggling her smelling in her scent as I do. I immediately feel calmer, as I once again feel sleepy. I close my eyes going to sleep and making a mental note to not freak out if I see she isn't in the bed.
~~timeskip~~
~~Stiles~~
My eyes flutter open and I look to see Allison next to me still asleep. I smile and I lay there content and happy. I don't know how long it is before she wakes up and she asks, "how long have you been up?" 

I answer truthfully "I don't know." She smiles shaking her head before standing up to stretch. I toss the blanket off myself before standing up and I go up behind her hugging her putting my head down in the crook of her neck. 

I get the urge to bite her and mark her claiming her as mine. I give in to the urge and open my mouth just enough to mark her. She moans slightly making me smirk. 

I decide to mess with her, and I rub up against her ass with my hands on her hips. Her head falls back as she moans out. I keep at it and soon she starts trembling with need as I smirk, she begs. 

I think of what I should do, and I stop abruptly knowing full well she wants it. She turns to face me and walks up to me with eyes glazed over in pleasure and lust. 

She places her hands onto my shoulders before moving them down slowly and stops at where my hard dick is. She smirks before grabbing at me, and I jump up in surprise and slight pleasure mostly cause it kinda turned me on. 

I then take control and grab her pushing her to the bed and say as I make way to be on top of her "I thought you wanted to wait." I smirk as I begin giving her love bites, marking her skin. She moans out arching her back in pleasure.
~~timeskip~~
~~Stiles~~
It's been a few hours and we're in the kitchen making something to eat as I'm behind her giving her more love bites. She moans out and says, "if you keep doing that I'll end up burning the food." 

I mock pout and whine out "awwwe come on, I want to mark you. Your mine, all mine. No more sharing." 

I snuggle my face in the crook of her neck as I give some more love bites to get my point across. She moans some more and I do as she asked and pull away. 

I lean against the fridge waiting for her to give the word. She takes the food to the table and I follow taking a seat as she finishes setting the table she sits down and we eat while holding hands.

After we eat she puts the dishes in the dishwasher starting it as it's full. I then smirk making my way behind her once again giving love bites. 

I then tell her "let's go snuggle in bed." She turns to me smiling and grabs my hand going up to my bedroom and into my bed. 

Now in my bed I wrap my arms around her as we snuggle together inhaling each other's scent. We snuggle for a long time before drifting to sleep. 

I wake up with Allison next to me and we get up to get ready for a date night. We go to the diner and I order the couple special. 

We just get our food and a milkshake with whip cream, sprinkles, and a small hot fudge Sunday. After eating we go back to mine to watch a movie and snuggle. 

The movie was great and now Allison and I are laying in my bed. I'm looking at her and she looks at me. She then kisses me and I kiss back. 

We kiss passionately and when we part she tells me "I love you Stiles." I smile back and kiss her again and after we part from the kiss I tell her "I love you Allison." 

We kiss once again and I part giving her love bites again, I just love making it known she's mine. She and I go back and forth for a few hours on marking each other in multiple ways. 

I give her love bites and she claws up my back as well as giving me love bites. We're still laying in my bed, as I try to fight sleep and Allison speaks "I'm tired but I still want to stay awake." 

I kiss the top of her head and I tell her "yeah me too, but we should sleep. I love you Allison, sweet dreams." 

She looks at me and smiles responding "yeah your right. Good night Stiles, I love you, sleep well." 

She snuggles up closer to me and it doesn't take long before she's sleeping, and I smile at how fast she went to sleep. I stare at the ceiling not ready to sleep so I instead think off all that's happened. 

I think about how just 4 days ago Allison was with Scott and now she's lying next to me sleeping. I think about all the times I've imagined this moment with Lydia and how it changed to it being with Allison. 

I look over at Allison look at her while she sleeps peacefully. I smile at her and I close my eyes leaning my head against hers feeling tired and happy. 

I try to stay awake but soon the tired feeling overwhelms me. I smile as I drift to sleep feeling happy. I think to myself as I drift to sleep, I love you so much Allison Argent. 

I love you. I'm happy to be by your side and I hope you and I last forever. 

Sweet dreams angel. Til the day I die, I'll forever love you with all I am and with my heart and soul. We are forever connected together. Good night angel, sleep well.

                                                                           ~~The
                                                                                           End~~