Part IX

-3RD-

Let's give these leaders something that each one are kinda familiar to these types of movies.

America prepares his guns, putting them in his pockets and finding his best suit to wear. Finding his best or coolest shades to wear. Asking his brothers to go with him to deal with the issue. He is fine if your wondering. Getting in his car and checking his phone if Russia messaged him or anything. Eh, let's just call him Russia, Shapeshifter is tiring to say it when you angry at him.

Pip prepares her weapon that everyone calls them, fighting sticks, but let's just call them Arnis. Grabbing the cloth to cover her mouth and that type of farmers hat. Testing if the spikes come out. Also grabbing her Kalis, putting her sword in her sword holder. Seeing one of her warriors riding a Serlot. She rubs the chin of one them, making them put a bit. Riding one of them to the South, not far from hers well because of her cats can just jump to rooftops and other stuff that no cat can do.

Edo with his samurai guards preparing all their weapons and bowing to a statue of Hachima. Edo gave a signal to leave and so they did. Riding their horses, not some ninja style if that's what you guys thought. As it was closer to them, it was a short ride. Is it me or the western parts love riding animals instead of machines? Eh, maybe.

Military captain, Captain China, grabbed one of his elite forces in his land to go with him. They prepared a car for him. Loading his gun and his assuring that his grenades are also prepared in the trunk.

"Good, let's show these assholes who they are dealing with."

Driving off with the guards riding their motorcycles next to the car. As China drove the car.

Russia picked out his favorite knife or weapon to kill and put it to his knife holder around his waist. Transforming to a black Eagle and flying off.

That was tiring of being as a narrator, let's just time skip it, not unusual for most narrators but sake, let's time skip.

The all arrived and America feels a bit jumpy as one of the leaders went out of the car. He knows that it was the so called, Captain China. Damn, he did what America also did, let everybody know his real name and knowing how dangerous they actually are. He got off, adjusting his suit as his brothers astonished from how the South created their land, a circus and a carnival at the same time. Soon after, Phili or as they call them, Masked Warrior with their other warriors on giant cat creatures. The Masked Warrior got their weapons ready and putting their Arnis on their backs and the two warriors got their crossbows and the Masked Warrior with their sword. They heard hooves coming on their way. Edo and his other masked Samurais. They stopped in front of the entrance that was way in front of the three others. Edo dropped down from his horse and gave his new friend, America a hug.

"So I guess everyone is here for the same reason?"

"Those punks must know their place."

"I agree"

The Masked Warrior said using a voice box, holding it and putting it back to their pocket. America knew the two, well Edo knew him, but he has to pretend that he doesn't know the Masked Warrior, plus it is an embarrassing story about how they already know each other. A loud screech came from above and dropped down next to America. Russia who now we will call, ShapeShifter.

"S-shapey, what brings you here?"

Edo said with a gulp.

"Why I am here just like all of you, to stop this asshole from pissing my people off."

America fixed his tie and realized that the ShapeShifter was looking at him. He gave a small wink at him and walked towards the entrance. America calmed himself down and followed what the rest of the leaders, heading inside the carnival of Horrors.