Chapter 8

Author's POV :

The four of them, Hyunwoo, Jinsol, Chan and Jeongin, were sitting on table and waiting for the food to be served as Hyunwoo asked Chan "Where is Hyunjin?" Yes it was a family dinner and Hyunjin too was supposed to be a part of it as the Bangs considered him a part of their family.

"He'll arrive soon Appa. He has just gone to get himself some things" and not so long after Chan said so, Hyunjin arrived. "I'm so sorry everyone, I accidentally landed a witch's house on my way back to the castle" Hyunjin apologized.

"It's okay Hyunjinnie, come sit" Jinsol said as Hyunjin nodded and sat beside  Chan. The food was served and all of then started eating. Suddenly hyunjin spoke up " Oh Appa, the witch I met today was quite weird, I mean she said something like 'Hyunwoo should hurry up' I was so confused"

On hearing this Jinsol and Hyunwoo looked at each other with petrified faces making Chan Jeongin and Hyunjin confused. " Mom , Dad, are you alright" Chan asked as Hyunwoo got out of his trance and replied " Yeah I'm okay, let's finish the food everyone "

After Dinner Hyunwoo and Jinsol were in their chamber when Jinsol asked her husband " What are we going to do now?" There was fear laced in her voice.

Hyunwoo looked at her and said " I think it's time. We need to hurry. Don't worry, it's going to be alright ". Jinsol nodded as she and Hyunwoo drifted off to sleep.

Meanwhile In Chan's room:

Chan, Hyunjin and Jeongin were sitting in a circle. All of them had the look of thinking on their faces. The three of them still confused about the Kings behaviour at the dining room.

Jeongin broke the silence between them as he said " Guys, I think, us worrying about 'nothing' right now is a bit stupid. Like you guys think, if it was anything serious Appa would have told us na. We are wasting our time thinking about absolutely nothing"

Hyunjin nodded, agreeing to Jeongin as he said " Jeongin is right Channie Hyung. I guess we should go to sleep now. It's too late anyways". Chan replied saying " You guys have a point. Lets not worry about it anymore. U guys go to ur Chambers. Let me sleep now" Hyunjin and Jeongin nodded as they left for their respective Chambers after sharing 'Good Nights'.

In the morning:

"Hyung!! Appa is going to Casentino empire to talk to their king " Jeongin said as he came running to Chan's room. Chan flinched at the sudden outburst as he asked " Casentino? Why though"

Jeongin shrugged as he said " I don't know that but our Messenger has already left for Casentino with this announcement. Chan was confused as why would his dad suddenly want to go to Casentino and that too ... to talk

______________tbc______________

Take care❤