Chapter 28

Author's POV :

Hyunjin was a crying mess in Jisung's hold. Both of them couldn't believe it was all true, they just wanted to stop this from happening, but both of them knew nothing was in their hands, they are not the ones who can avert the mishap. Hyunwoo's words were repeating in their minds like a mantra. The words just won't sink in.

Flashback

"Chan is going to die" Hyunwoo struggled to get these words out of his mouth. Hearing this Hyunjin burst out laughing as he said "O God Appa, c'mmon don't joke around. Who will kill Chan Hyung, he is one of the most powerful princes out there. Haha"

"Infront of a curse, not even an imperial king is powerful" Jinsol said and jisung raised his eyebrows "curse- what are you trying to say?".

"Chan has been cursed." Jinsol said making Hyunjin and jisung's eyes widen. Hyunwoo stated "Till his 25th birthday, if he doesn't find his true love, then he'll die." as these words left Hyunwoo's mouth, Hyunjin sighed as he said "about that...Chan Hyung already is so in love with Minho-"

"But does Minho love him back?" Jinsol asked making Hyunjin shut his mouth. "No right! The curse is..if he doesn't find his true love, he'll die but even if he finds his true love but the person he loves doesn't love him back truly..then too he'll-" Jinsol couldn't complete her words as she broke into tears.

Jisung felt his eyes getting glossy as he looked at Hyunjin who already had tears rolling down his cheeks. Jisung looked at Jinsol as he asked "Why doesn't Chan Hyung know?"

"If we had let him know this before then he would have lived his life in fear and worry. But since he didn't know, see, he was all happy. Atleast he lived his life all this while, without worrying about his death" Hyunwoo replied as he cried. Jisung saw Hyunjin running out of the room as he followed him.

End of flashback

"Should we let Chan Hyung and Min know?" Jisung asked

"We can't let Chan Hyung know about this, his birthday is in two days. Let's just make him happy and spend time with him. And about Minho we can't let him know either." Hyunjin said as he continued crying and jisung nodded his head while patting Hyunjin's back.

______________tbc______________

Finally Revealed!!

Take Care❤