Chapter 1

For 3 years Lance and Layla was in Garrison without Veronica or Adam knowing about them. Because they change they last name from Sanchez to McClain, from they father to mother last name. They get in to the Garrison at the age 15 years old, along they cousin Nadia Rizavi and her friends.

Silvia : So, what happened after that?
Lance : Keith throw a temper tantrum and runaway from the room. Pidge was whispering a swearing at Iverson and we go to the infirmary to check on Hunk. Layla was already there to help our officer that work at the infirmary and learn about medication and how to treat people injury.
Silvia : I see.
Nadia : It's getting chaos, mom!

Silvia was Nadia's mother.

Layla : It's really is, right?
Ryan : Yeah.
Ina : It is.
James : It's Keith, of course it is.
Saloma : James...
James : Sorry, mom.

Saloma was James's mother. Silvia and Saloma was best friend since they were in high school until they get married and have a children. Even they children become friends like them.

Saloma : You're not supposed to say that.
James : Sorry!
Nadia : You're lucky he doesn't hear you, right now.
James : I know, okay!

Jeremy, James's father and Nicholas, Nadia's father was laughing behind they mother.

Layla : Let's get going to our dorms.
Nadia : Bye mom, dad!
Nicholas & Silvia : Goodbye, sweetheart.
James : Bye mom and dad.
Jeremy & Saloma : Goodnight, dear.

They end the call with the both Nadia's and James's parent.