Chapter 2

Layla was braiding Lance hair. Lance hair growing long for 7 years until now. Layla cut her hair short, they hair was different and they height increase. Even Veronica and Adam didn't recognized either of them because of it, a chance to go through them without them knowing.

Ina : You really cut your hair. I can't believed it. For 3 years, you keep your hair short and Lance hair growing long.
Layla : Yeah, I want to keep it that way for awhile.
Lance : Same.
Nadia : They look good though. Right, both of you?
James : Yeah.
Ryan : It is.
Lance & Layla : Thanks.

Layla keep braiding Lance hair.

Nadia : Lance.
Lance : Yes?
Nadia : Can you braid my hair?
Lance : Sure.

Nadia sit down in front of Lance with her back facing him. While Layla braiding Lance hair, he braiding Nadia's hair. They were doing for a few round, chatting with each other. Ina, James and Ryan was watching them and chatting with them for who know how long.

James : Your older siblings doesn't know you were here, am I right?

Lance and Layla nod their head.

Ina : For 3 years, they never did realized about it.
Nadia : You see the different from Lance and Layla before. That also mean that Veronica and Adam was also changing. Maybe not how they look but they attitude is.
Ryan : It's time to sleep.

All of them get up and go to they own room.

(Layla, Nadia and Ina was sharing a room. Lance, James and Ryan sharing a room.)