02 ❀ In Which She Is Jealous

"OI EVANS!" JAMES POTTER      called as usual walking behind the two redhead sisters but both knew who he was referring to. Lily didnt bother turning to his call, but Bryony did with an annoyed look on her face.

   "For the millionth time, Potter" Bryony began hotly with her arms folded, "Lily has rejected you for the millionth time! Dont you have any self respect? You stubborn git!"

   "Just because you are my future sister in law, and Lily flowers loves you, doesnt mean you will talk to me like that!" James said grumpily glaring at her.

   "Future sister in law, my ass." Bryony rolled her eyes turning around causing Lily to chuckle knowing how James must be reacting while Remus beside him was shaking his head, biting his lip to not snicker.

   "Lily lets go, its time for duties." Remus came behind the two sisters referring to the elder one who nodded bidding goodbye to her sister and going to do her prefect duties with her partner.

  "By the way, Bryony," Bryony knew whenever James Potter called her by her name, something bad was up, she turned around to see him folding a long parchment keeping it in his pocket with an almost evil smirk. "What Potter?"

   "Come let's take you somewhere," James smirked at her tossing an arm over her shoulder leading her to wherever, ignoring her resistance.

   "You absolute jerk, Why have you brought me in this shady part of castle—" Bryony hissed to James yanking his arm off but her words died down as she saw why James had brought her here.

   Just at the end of the aloof corridor, Sirius Black could be seen snogging a girl.

    Ouch, her heart let out a sound.

   "Hurt? Didnt it?" James asked to her quietly, hint of playfulness still in his tone, "Thats how I feel everytime, when Lily rejects me and you come over to mock me."

   "W-What?" Bryony darted her gaze away from the hurtful sight in front of her, her voice cracking slightly, "What are you talking about, I couldnt care less what your asshole of a friend does all day around with different girls."

   Only she knew how it felt speaking all those words. James just shrugged knowing she was just masking it, "Okay then my bad, I thought maybe you felt something, but clearly I am wrong, right?"

   "Right—" She affirmed, but her voice cut itself upon hearing a girlish moan coming from the end of the corridor.

   "Uh, things are getting risky here, I better leave." James said with fake sincerity raising his hands slightly and turned away to leave quickly, whistling a hearty tune to himself.

   Meanwhile Bryony stood there, neither being able to go away or in front of her. Her bright green eyes darted back to the two figures in the end of the corridor, her jaw clenched automatically as she started marching hotly in front of her.

   As soon as she stood a step away from the two, her hand briskly yanked Sirius off the girl's face he was eating so mercilessly. He was surely about to cuss but stopped on seeing who it was, but the girl couldnt care less about who it was and started using all the profanities of the word on her while her raging hot eyes remained glaring at Sirius' unreadable ones.

   "Who do you think you are bitc—" The girl yelled at Bryony's face but was cut off by Bryony turning her dangerous gaze on her shutting her instantly as her furious eyes were enough. Sirius smirked to himself at the sight.

   "You were saying something." Bryony stated in a low voice, the girl's eyes jumped between Sirius and Bryony in worry and fear. Her eyes were clearly asking dor Sirius to defend her, "Sirius, please say something, why did she interrupt us?"

   "Yes Evans," Sirius smirked running a hand in his hair making her look at him, "Why did you interrupt us?"

   "What you both were doing was Public moral offense, you both can have detentions for this kind of stupidity that you are doing in the school premises." She said in a monotone voice causing Sirius to chuckle and her to glare at him annoyedly.

   "I am serious, Black." She said causing him to laugh more, she exhaled sharply in frusteration turning to leave but was stopped by his familiar hold on her wrist.

   "Let her go, Sirius." The girl whispered to Sirius slightly offended by his act. Sirius lazily turned his gaze at the girl, "Please leave, Alexa."

   "Its Allysa!" The girl exclaimed hotly and stormed away from there. Meanwhile Bryony who had once turned after being stopped muttered emotionlessly, "Leave my hand, Black"

   "What if I dont want to leave your hand and your side ever, Brie?" He asked in a smooth whispery voice and in an instant was pushed to the wall by her blocking both his sides, eyes to eyes.

   "Well, you neither own my hand nor my side Black, so you've got to leave." She stated firmly and challening through eyes. He knew she was biting back her smirk on having the control at that moment, but he didnt let that last longer.

  In a swift moment, his postion was replaced by her, having her back colliding with the wall, lightly, which he made sure she was not hurt at all. A gasp erupted from the back of her throat at the sudden moment having him too close to her face that their breaths mixed up together.

   "You were jealous, Brie, admit it." He smirked through eyes, his cold finger tips plucking away her red curly strand of her behind her ear. He saw her shiver at his minimal touch and she felt almost pathetic.

   "I wasnt." She want to sound confident but her voice came out too weak for her liking. She hated how he gets the control by doing the bare minimum. There was something about him.

   "Lair." He whispered searching her eyes before being confirmed, "Your pretty mouth might lie, Brie, but your pretty eyes cannot, not to me."

   "I couldnt care less if you snog a hundred girls daily, pervert." She tried to sound harsh but to no avail, his eyes told that he knew she was lying, again.

   "I know, Brie, no matter what you say or do, but you always care." He whispered while she remained frozen on her spot due her gaze that had suddenly settled over his mouth and was threatening to not move from their.

   She felt her breath hitch upon realising that his condition was the same as well, she felt him lean in closer as the tips of their noses almost brushes, and she felt a tingling feeling take over whole her body. Just the tiniest of moment and the disaster would happen.

   But in reality she was waiting for the disaster.

   "Sirius," She whispered almost inaudibly not knwoing why, his stormy grey eyes met her wild green ones while her heart continued its marathon. Her wildly beating heart was crazy until he spoke up huskily, "Yes love?"

   She swore those two words could be the end of her.

   Suddenly sense came dawning upon her and in an instant she pushed him away from her, freeing herself and storming away as quick as possible leaving him startled and dumbfounded in the background.

   "Thats not fair, Brie!" He called from behind.

  Her lips tugged up in a smirk as she halted and glanced behind her shoulder to call back, "Everything is fair in love and war, Black!"

______________________________________

Alexa play jealousy jealousy! 🎶

Kill, Marry, Fuck: James, Sirius, Remus

Word count:- 1285

Date:- 16/06/22

Please Vote & Comment! 🤍