07 ❀ In Which She Is His Girlfriend

Bryony was the first one to break the kiss as she rested her forehead against his breathlessly. She couldn't believe what just happened but she had no regrets. She whispered with her eyes still closed, "Sirius."

    "Yes love?" He whispered back, and her heart fluttered. She opened her eyes, pulling away slightly, she breathed, "I think I am in love with you."

    Seven years. She was certain of the feeling towards him all these seven years. Her eyes bore into his, hoping for him to say something in response. But he replied by attaching their lips again, this time deeper and longer. She was lost in the bliss not wanting the moment to end ever.

    Being the breathless one first she had to pull away much to her own dismay, resting their foreheads together. Her heart still thumped as he still hadnt said anything, she was growing anxious. She pulled away to look at him a bit questioningly. As if having read her eyes, he smiled backing a step away, her heartbeat was growing wilder, she had just confessed and didnt know where she stood.

    Suddenly he knelt and her eyes widened, he brought out a small box from his pocket and she instantly knew there was a ring in it, now she was losing her senses.

     "Today I wanted to tell you how I actually felt about you, but you beat me to it, Brie." He smiled with a hint of playfulness in his tone, but his eyes held too much at the moment which she was trying to read, "I wanted to tell you that ever since the moment I saw you, you had me fallen for you Brie, I've waited all these seven years for the right moment to tell it to, a moment in which I will tell you about how I've felt for you and you will not mistake it for being any flirting or joke. Thats why I considered today, on my special day, either you can make it my best birthday or worst, but you already made it the bestest ever I could have. "

    "Ever since the day I met you, Brie, you had me infatuated, and every passing day I started falling for you more and more, and at this stage all I've got to say is that I've fallen so deeply in love with you that I am never ever coming out," He paused to open the box revealing a silver ring in it with a small bead in center. Simple and elegant, as she would say.

    He looked back at her, and reading her expression, he chuckled "Dont worry its not an engagement ring, its a— promise ring actually. I wanted to promise to you that I will love you whole my life and everyday more, and will be by your side always. I dont know how am I sounding right now, but Brie I want to spend each of days loving and living with you and only you—"

    The tears in her eyes were now threatening to spill as she interrupted him by leaping forward hugging him as they both fell down while hug, she was sobbing against his neck, while his free hand ran through her hair as he chuckled, "Was I that bad?"

    She shook her head vigorously against his neck while still hugging him tightly, the two layed on the floor in each others arms, Sirius staring up at the stary sky with a warm contempt feeling filling his heart. He whispered softly, "Brie?"

    She hummed in response not wanting to let go off him at the moment. His lips perked up more as she let out a small sniffing sound which he thought was cute, "Will you be my girlfriend?"

    "Did I not make it clear already?" She asked making him chuckle, she pulled away as now both sat straight. With a smile he pulled her hand up, slowly slipping the ring in her finger, "I promise to love you everyday more, Brie."

    As the waters in her eyes again threatened to spill, she just leaned forward attaching their lips again before whispering to him, "I love you too Sirius Black."

***
3 years later

"I didnt want to leave this early!" Bryony whined holding hands with Sirius Black, as the two walked along the streets, "I barely got to hold my nephew!"