Prologue-4

Found a birb eating a run over rat ;-; and it was the end of school 😭
———————————————————————

——Library——

Here you are, with the Headmaster, flipping pages of books which are then stacked as a pile either on the floor or on the table.

"There really isn't anything here..." Crowley sighed as he continued to flip pages of a book before looking into another one. "And not only that, the name of your home world is not found in any history!"

"Are you sure you are telling me the truth? About where you come from??? It'd be an awful prank for you to lie about where you live." He turns to look at you, to see that your deadpanned look staring back at him.

"Who in the sky above is able to make up the name 'Teyvat'?! Unless they have a wild imagination, I don't think they could think of that. Do have some common sense about this, will you?" He's... shocked?? Guess we'll never know cuz this soon-to-be-Sweet-Madame is wearing a concerning amount of clothing.

"Ah, u-uhm well... like you said, there is a possibility of you being from another world since there isn't anything about your homeland.." Goodness he's sweating so much. Maybe cuz you looked at him as if you ate something sour. Like a lemon, or a sour candy.

"Other than that, do you have any sort of identification card? A license of sort or a name on your shoe?? You appear to be empty handed." You didn't need a gliding license since you can fly though but ehh.

"Well obviously I am since I don't have my pouch of Mora with me... but I can make myself more Mora since I've already known the materials used to make Mora other than using Geo." You replied. I mean— you're Teyvat's most Divine One. Yeah-

"Hmm, this is most concerning." Crowley spoke up. "Even though you have magic that allows you to stay here, I'm afraid I cannot let you attend this fine academy." Damn, what a disappointment.

"However, as an educator, I cannot just toss out a random teenager out on the streets and force them to survive on their own. For I am gracious!" He put his pointer and thumb under his chin to do a thinking pose. It seems to go on for sometime before his head shot up with an idea in his mind.

"Oh of course! There is an unused building somewhere in the campus and it's been sitting there for a long time now. Though you just need to clean up a bit so that you can sleep comfortably inside. So I shall allow you to stay there for the mean time!" Well that's a relief. At least it's better than to sleep outdoors with whatever lurks there.

"And in said mean time, I'll look for ways to return back to where you belong! Oh my graciousness knows no bounds, aren't I the most fitting role model for all educators?" What ever floats your ego I guess.

"We better hurry and be on our merry way towards the dormitory. The building may be old but there is a certain charm to it." And you do not like the sound of that but at least someone's willing to give you a roof over your head so you're great full for that.

———————————————————————

Happy White day to those who celebrate it!!

(I'm a weird person I know—)

[And sorry this is so short]