Filler to apologize for being away for too long

So my dad asked me to jump off just cuz I was transferring data from my old phone
---------------------------------------------------------

"Oi Prefect! Are you alright?" Ace asked. The four of you are walking down the hallway for lunch break. You snapped out of your thoughts, "Hm? Oh not to worry, I'm fine."

No you aren't. Your mind couldn't help but remember your previous life. Before you fell into Genshin, before schooling starts, when you and your family members were happy together, before exams even existed in your thoughts.

"Ah well, if she says she's fine then she is." Meowed Grim beside you. (Does that makes sense? I'm not sure anymore lmao.) "Yeah.. c'mon let's quickly head to the canteen. Lest you want the food run out now do ya?" You playfully chided at them.

You have never seen a cat run faster than lightning till now.

"W-WAIT GRIM WAIT FOR UUUUSSSSSS!!"
---------------------------------------------------------

Location: First Year History Class
Time: 13:06 (or 1.06pm if any of y'all don't know)
------------------------

The events happening in Twisted Wonderland were interesting to say the least. You don't understand why everyone gets sleepy over History lessons. (Legit someone explain please!)

But your mind was ever-so traitorous, leading you down to memory lane. You hated and regretted how you were nearly as violent as your father, or as controlling as your mother, towards your secondary school friends. Just because of something as simple as dining etiquette.

You internally winced and apologized. Though you're not sure if your friends could get the message given you're 2(two) dimensions away.

Speaking of which, how have they been? Scratch that. You selfishly hoped that they've learned to appreciate you after your disappearance. After everything they've put you through, those times when you've stood up for your friends against bullying, or even being kind.

You've been stepped on.

And you hated it.

The bullying in school was then directed to you.

They jeered at you.

Made fun of you.

Called you names.

And what have your friends done for you?

Watch you from the sidelines.

Why?

Was your existence never important?

Do people really hate seeing your face everyday that much?

Not to mention your family.

Your sweet, ever-so-loving family.

Especially your parents. Throughout your 15 (fifteen) years of living, after 15 (fifteen) years of being born from your mother's womb, only then you realized that they have been controlling you.

Only then have you realized that they were expecting so much from their daughter.

It was because of the words,

"You know I love you right?"

"ANSWER ME (Y/N)!! YOU KNOW THAT WE ALWAYS LOVE YOU RIGHT!? YOU MADE US HIT YOU, YOU MADE US HURT YOU YOU KNOW THAT RIGHT!? ANSWER ME!!"

You flinched. Which does not go unnoticed by Mr. Trein. "Ms. (L/n), are you alright?" His face twisted to one known as concern. Even Lucius looks concern for you.

Teyvat's ruler of deities, Archons, and monsters alike, was always composed, and kept a cheery personality, flinched because of a distant memory? Pathetic! Well, they do say our biggest enemy is ourselves.

"I'm alright Mr. Trein. Do continue." You nodded your head to the teacher's direction, turned your head slightly to give a small smile to his familiar, telling them both you are okay. Even though you're not.

"Psst! Hey, (Y/n)!" You heard Deuce whispering out beside you. You turned to him to see him give you a small smile, reassuring you that you could talk to him or any of the first years of your problems.

He knows you didn't like physical contact, though he doesn't know the reason why, as he thought that the topic was a sensitive one and that you needed time to open up.

You returned your smile to him, signalling an "okay" that you would tell them when the time comes.

Which would not be happening anytime soon. You're immortal now, means you can't do suicide. And...

You're not sure if it's even safe to open up to others, despite the times you've spent with the school counselor.

Not to mention whether you wanted to express how you feel towards your family, since the response you'll get is a "Don't you dare talk to me like that!" From your mother.

Ah, have I mentioned the amount of times your father forced you to work even though you weren't ready? That was exactly what had happened. They ushered you and your sibling out of the house and told you both to head off to sign up for work with a reason being "to earn more savings and experience".

And the times when they nagged at you for either scoring less than half or not getting full marks for a class test or exam? Those are the worst. It's when they start comparing you to other children and even saying words like "I wish my daughter was as good as them" or "I should have adopted a pet instead". It really hurts like hell, not receiving enough love on the daily basis until you resorted to using fiction to cheer yourself up.

And even when you were in the world of your favorite game, you still felt a sense of loneliness inside you. And you couldn't get rid of it.

You shook your thoughts away, you were having lessons right now and you cannot risk falling below a 95% score. Best to save those thoughts after studying and taking care of the dorm.
---------------------------------------------------------

Something I'd try to make for the next Unbirthday Party

Author's Notes: I'm really sorry for being away for too long. I'm trying to get my life back on track but people just love being a piece of crap to me. I'll also be traveling with my mother and sisters so I'll be away.

Also, this entire chapter is what I've experienced and thought since young till now. Yes I have a part time job, yes I have shitty friends, yes my classmates are little shits, and I hate myself </3. (Iloveyouguysbtw)