Prologue-6

"Fggnnnyyyaaaahhhh!!!" Shouted Grim, as he breathed out more fireballs towards the ghosts.

"Hee heeee!! We're goners now! Bye-byeee!!" The Chonky one said his farewells before him and his buddies ascended to who knows where.

Grim stopped throwing his fireballs as he looked around in confusion. "E-eh? We... we won??" "That was amazing, Grim! It was of great help from you to help me get rid of them!" You cheered.

"Whew.. that was sca— No! I wasn't scared at all!!" He looked like he was about to cry before putting on his brave face. "This is nothing to the Great Grim! How about that ghosts?! Y'all done??!"

The entrance to the dorm's lobby was forced open, making the both of you jump from the sudden intrude. "Good evening! I have graciously brought you dinner, Your Grace!"

No, not again. You seriously hated that title. It reminds you of those times when—
"You were the monster that ran amok during the Entrance Ceremony! Didn't I throw you out?! What in the name of the Great Seven are you doing here??!" Crowley greeted you before turning to see the little cat-tanuki.

"Oi! Be grateful that I exterminated the ghost problem. Hmph!" Grim crossed his fore paws and pouted at the Headmaster.

"Hm? What do you mean by that?" It only took a moment before realizing that there prankster ghosts living here, hence the reason why students often stay away from here.

"Hmm... and for you two to work together to get rid of them..." He seems to be in some thought. You took his statement as a compliment while Grim, not so much..

"I'm not gonna overlook that 'together' comment. All she did was stand there while I fight so that she could give me a can of tuna." Less than a second for him to see that he hasn't had a can of tuna. "Ah wait! I haven't gotten my tuna yet!! Where is it?! Give them to me!!"

Though, Crowley interrupted by asking if you both to show how you exterminated the ghosts. Grim whined along before turning to you and demanded his reward. "I shall be the ghost."

...

Come again??

"If you are able to defeat me, I will give you your tuna cans. For I am gracious!" He pulled out a vial from nowhere filled with unknown substance, which I mind you, does not look friendly. You don't think any of the potions Albedo used to make were friendly unless stated to you.

"Transformation potion!" Crowley opened the cap from the vial before swallowing the entire thing. Smoke appeared in you vision and once it is dispersed, out came a ghost version of Crowley. To be honest, he looked like his ghost version needs to lose some weight.

"Eeehh?? I don't wannaaa... it's already a pain to deal with those ghosts and now I have to team up with her again!" "Aww... so you don't want a can of tuna? Or even better, enter this school??" You bargained. Pushing bit by bit to convince him to work with you a bit more.

Grim grumbled in annoyance. "... Fine! You absolutely, have to give me my tuna!!" You agreed to give him his food. That is, if you know the materials made to create their currency. (Like legit your bank won't run out if you can do this—)
——————————————————————

Sorry for not updating that much and only came out with a short chapter ;-;;;; Maybe I'll try writing Y/n's backstory in one of the episodes. Riddle's maybe?? Like after his overblot I guess. (It's gonna take a while)
Bye—

 (It's gonna take a while) Bye—