Chapter 6

[The camera moves to show Harry waking up in a new room.]

"Is this a few days after?" Mia Potter asked. She earned a few nods from the N.G.

A knock can be heard on the door and in came a house elf.

"Oh hello, Peaches." Harry greeted the house elf.

"Peaches is still alive?" James asked shock.

"Yea dad." Harry said grinning.

"Good morning master Harry. And happy birthday." Peaches greeted him back.

In a few days that Harry is living with the Blacks he already knew a lot about the wizarding world. He also found out about Estelle being the original tribrid and the twins inheriting it. It was actually a very funny sight when he found out. He asks questions that day.

"Master Harry. Lady Estelle asked me to tell you that the Malfoys are visiting today." Peaches said to Harry who is inside his own  bathroom while fixing his bed.

"Really? And peaches how many times I told you, I can fix my own bed. Thank you too for greeting me." Harry lightly scolded the house elf.

"Give up son. Trust me. You won't win against that house elf when it comes to that kind of things." James told his son.

"I know dad." Harry told him sighing.

Harry came down the stairs with a little frown.

"Happy birthday Harry. Did she make your bed again?" Leo asked him, walking down the stairs beside him.

"Yup. How many times do I have to tell her not? And thank you." Harry wondered.

"Apparently every time. Peaches doesn't listen when it comes to those stuff. Happy birthday Harry." Lyra told him from behind them. Harry smiled at her as thanks.

"Yea. I heard mum say something about peaches being the Potters personal house elf for decades. Mum met Peaches at mums summer before third year. If I'm correct, mum had the same problem as you." Leo told Harry.

"It was exhausting talking and arguing with that elf. I swear I almost hit her with a pillow once." Estelle sighed.

The marauders chuckled with the Potter parents remembering what happened that day.

The three kids are now sitting down the dining room and started eating breakfast.

Estelle came down to breakfast looking rather tired and stressed.

"Hey mum?" Lyra called her mother who just sat down.

"Yes my love?"

"Where's Davina and aunt Cami?" She asked.
The three kids are now looking at her.

"Camille was called to her work at Rousseau's. Then, Davina is with Marcel. He needs her help with something." She said making the kids nod.

"Are you ok auntie?" Harry asked her.

"Yea mum, you look a bit pale." Leo said, with Lyra nodding.

"I'll be fine loves. Just a bit tired. Oh and happy birthday Harry." She said her head on her hands. The kids nods slowly. "Thank you auntie."

Leo kept his eye to her mum though.
"He's like his father. He's getting observant more and more everyday." Estelle thinks.