Chapter 11

[The screen fades to black.]

"Woah. Did something happen?" Fleamont Potter asked.

"Nope."

"Nothing happened grandpa." Harry said.

"Actually there is." Draco said.

"What is it then?" Narcissa asks.

"His dramatic ass happened." Draco said making the N.G. laugh.

"Who?" Lucy Pevensie asks.

A bright light flashed showing a boy in a cloak. "Him." Draco pointed at the guy.

"You ok brother?" Leo asks.

"I'm fine." The boy said with a deep smooth voice making the other girls swoon.

"You don't look fine." Lyra said after the boy takes his hood down showing Henrik.

"I had to deal with the lord's and ladies. Those narcissistic people will be the reason of my death." Henrik said.

The next generation laughs at his misery. Henrik looks around and saw the person he was looking for.

"Mum, dad." Henrik walks towards Kol and Estelle and hugs them.

The Mikaelson family watches in happiness. Henrik turns to the side and saw Regulus looking at him with a small smile.

"Heya uncle." He said to Regulus.

"Hey kid." Henrik hugs the boy and smiled.

When Henrik settled down near his mother the movie continues.

[A abandoned building was shown by the camera.]

"Why do I feel like someone is gonna die?" A random Hufflepuff said.

[The camera moves and it shows someone holding a bat. The camera moves to show the person's face and it shows Kol Mikaelson.]

"Hey that's me!" Kol said excitedly making his family chuckle.

"Are you gonna tell me now who you were trying to use that spell for?" Kol asks.

The camera moves to show some witches tied up. The witches simply curses him. Kol rolls his eyes, the famous Mikaelson smirk now visible on his face.

He was supposed to hit the witch with the bat again when suddenly a voice calls him.

"Kol." He turns around to see Davina standing there with crossed arms.

"Davina. Our little witch." Kol said.

"Our?" Mary asks. The Mikaelsons simply shrugged.

"Didn't I tell you to stop?" Davina asks the original who simply smiles ta her.

"You can't tell me what to do and not to do love." Kol simply said and walked away.

"He's right. Only Estelle can make him do what she tells him to." Rebekah said.

Outside the building Kol can be seen wiping blood off of his arm. Davina close behind him.

"I'm sure they are not using that on Hope." Davina said to the original who simply shakes his head.

"You're right little witch. They're not using it on Hope. They are using it on someone else." Kol told the witch in front of him.

"And you don't know what that spell does anyway." Kol said.

"Then what does it do?" Davina asks.