Chapter 10

[Students can be seen walking out of the train. The first years move towards Hagrid who was waiting for them.]

"First years over here." Hagrid called out to them. He leads them into the boat.

When the children has already found their seats, off to the castle they go.

They went up the stairs to see a lady in green robes standing their with a stern look in her face.

McGonagall expected the marauders to yell her nickname made by them but only received silence. She looks at them and saw nothing but stone faces.

At the corner of her eye she saw Dumbledore with a small smirk causing her to frown.

McGonagall was supposed to speak when she heard someone yell. "Trevor!!" She saw Neville Longbottom taking a toad near her feet. "Sorry."

"Welcome to Hogwarts, before you take your seats we will be sorting you into your houses. There are Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Slytherin. Your house will be like your family. Your triumph will earn you house points. Any rule breaking will lose you house points. At the end of the school year, the house with the most points wins the house cup." McGonagall announced to the murmuring students. "Wait here."

She turns around and went inside the great hall.

"So it's true then. What they are saying in the train. Harry Potter has come to Hogwarts." A voice said.

"I don't like her." Marlene said.

The kids started murmuring. Two girls came in front of Harry making Leo and Lyra narrow their eyes. They know those two.

"I'm Hestia Carrow. And this is my sister Flora." Hestia said to Harry while offering her hand.

Ron Weasley snorts. The twins looks at him. "Thinks our names are funny do yah?" Flora asks. "We don't need to ask yours. Red hair? And a hand me down robe? You must be a Weasley." Flora and Hestia sneered at him while Ron glares.

The Weasleys looks down in shame that they can't even buy their children new stuff.

"If you need help with anything. You do not want to end up with the wrong sort. We can help you there." Hestia offered her hand at Harry who simply looks at it.

"He doesn't think your funny you know?"
"He just thinks your really ugly." "And we're quite sure are brother can find the wrong sort himself."
The kids turned to the twins who are glaring at the Carrows.

"And who do you think you are?" Flora sneered.

Lyra narrows her eyes. "We're your worst nightmare love. The person who will make your life a living hell, if you don't stay away from our brother."

The Carrow twins raised their brows. "And if we don't?" "I'm sure you can't make our lives a living hell."

Leo raises his brow at that and Lyra smirks. Leo takes a step forward. "You wanna test that theory?" He asks his face getting closer to the flustered Hestia.

"Oh. And the names Leo Grindelwald Black. That's my sister Lyra." Leo said then went back beside his sister who is smiling dangerously.

A few first and second years swooned at the boy. While his parents and honorary dad Kol ate smirking.