HOW YOU MET

Brick pov
I was the new contestant to get to the island and I can see the other contestants in the docks "hello everyone!" I greeted them all then a guy with piercings with green hair, and with a gothic style came up to me and said "sup loser" he said, in a rude way, "ok...?" Then the other new contestants started to show up, the last was a contestant was a every tall girl, with piercings, dark skin, she was wearing small black shorts with a teal sleeveless shirt with a pair of flip flops. I thought I fall in love, she hop off the boat and walked up to me, greeted me, " hi! Nice to meet you, I'm y/n!" She said with excitement with a huge smile on her face, up close she was beautiful, I greeted back, " H-hi B-beautiful" I said, 'WHY WOULD I SAY THAT!? I'M SO STUPID!?' I thought to myself then she said " oh! You think I'm beautiful! Aww! That's so sweet of you! I think your handsome! Thank you for the compliment!" I blushed, 'SHE THINKS I'M HANDSOME!? OMG I LOVE HER ALREADY- WAIT YOU CAN'T JUST SAY THAT YOU JUST MET HER!'  I thought again then I heard her say, " what's your name?" She asked, " My name is brick and I am a soldier in training!" I salute her, she smiled and laughed, " A soldier, that's awesome! I'm a model in training!" She said 'she's a model In training that's so cool!' I thought to myself, " that's amazing! I hope you become a popular model one day!" I said, " aww! Thanks!" She thank me.

Your pov
'that guy is so sweet! I hope we can be friends or more than friends- WAIT YOU JUST MET HIM! BUT HE'S SO SWEET AND AWESOME' I thought to myself then, Chris told us to unpack our stuff, luckily the boys and girls are separated, then i felt a tap on my shoulder, I looked down then saw a girl with blonde shoulder length, a reddish hoodie and with sweatpants, " hey the name's Jo"the girl said confidently, " well nice to meet you Jo, I'm y/n" I said, " we should train sometime!" She said excited for my answer then I said " sure dude! That will be awesome!" Then she said excitedly "yes! Finally! A women who is stronger than men like me!" She happily yelled out, then we heard Chris saying we should sleep, because we got here at dawn so it was night time, and get ready for tomorrow's challenge, I changed into my sleep wear. I was wearing, red bra and panties with a short black skirt, then my best friend leshawna, said, " girl~ your boobs and ass are so big~, did you had plastic surgery or something?" She asked then I said, " no I did not, I guess it's natural" I said and she seqealed then she said " girl~ you got your so lucky~!" She said, I said " thank you leshawna" then I switch off the lights and all the of the girls went to bed.