CHALLENGE 1

3rd point pov
Now everyone was is the Tallest mountain on the island with swimsuits on, all of them are scared and some of them had fainted definitely from shock, some were staring down, as the camera expands out of the contestants to show how tall the mountain is. Then it stops, DJ said something to break the silence, "oh shit." then Chris yells " WELCOME TO YOUR FIRST CHALLENGE! NOW HERE ARE THE RULES YOU HAVE TO JUMP TO THE WATER BELOW, THERE IS A SAFE ZONE, IF NOT YOU WILL GET EATEN BY SHARKS, GOOD LUCK!".

Brick's pov
"Any team can go first, like the killer bass or the mutant maggots." I heard Chris said, " so who's  first?" I hear Jo question, " I will go first for my team!" I said and everyone in my team cheers, I was in team killer bass, 'too bad y/n is in Jo's team. The mutant maggots I want to be her teammate soooo bad! WAIT WHAT AM I THINKING JO IS YOUR RIVAL AND HER TEAM IS YOUR RIVAL'S TEAM! but tho, I don't care if y/n was in team mutant maggots, she's still my friend' I thought to myself, then I realized that I was at the end of the hill, then I jumped down, "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" *SPLASH* then I was in the water, on the safe zone, "whew, thank goodness" I said to myself, then I heard someone above me, I look to the goddess herself, y/n!, Her beautiful face had that huge wide smile, her pose was a star, and she was laughing with joy, then I saw her singel braid came undone, and her long beautiful hair was floating in the wind. *SPLASH*, she rise up from the water besides me with a huge smile on her face, and then looked at me with a small blush on her face, "that was brave of you, brick." She said to me, I blushed when she said that, " you did great too y/n." She blushed even more, we both looked at eachother with loving eyes, until we heard a honk besides us, it was a boat, we hop on the boat and started talking and laughing! It was fun to talk to y/n! She's the best girl ever!

Jo's pov
I jump down to the water to safe zone, then I rise to a scene where y/n, my teammate who was with.......BRICK!?, What the hell is in this woman thinking!? I grab the railing of the boat and yelled, "WHAT ARE YOU THINKING!? HE'S THE ENEMY!? ARE YOU CRAZY!?", "Ah.......nice enemy?", She said nervously, Oh come on!," Tch! I'll let this slide ok?, But in the next challenge you will not help them! Got It!?", Then she said "Yes ma'am!", "Good. Now, go to the shore!" She ran to the shore.

CONFESSIONAL

Jo: I hate that girl, she pissed me off, all lovely dovey with the enemy, is stupid.
___________________________________

Brick: I had so much fun talking and laughing with miss y/n! It was amazing! I hope she likes me!, And I was getting to know her so much further but that stupid Jo ruined it! I hate Jo!.
___________________________________

Y/n: it was fun talking to brick! It was a awesome feeling! Too bad got yelled by Jo, it was ruined, I was getting to know him Better but Jo ruined my chance, I hope he likes me!
____________________________________

Done! The next chapter will be the next challenge!