GETTING TO KNOW EACHOTHER

Brick's pov
I woke up of the sound of sirens and I sat up in shock and sleepiness and I hit my head in ceiling of the top bunk, "ow!" I rub my head in pain and I heard someone yell outside, I look out at the window with duncan, who was at the top bunk and I saw y/n with an angry face, her head out of the window,then I heard Alejandro say something, " wow, she has no shame with showing her gorgeous body~" then I look back outside then saw her with outside of the girls cabin instead of being inside, then my eyes drifted to her body, I blushed when I saw her in a red bra with a black short skirt, then I noticed that she had white small and big spots on all over her body, 'so yesterday I did not see whose spots so maybe she put makeup?', I think to myself, then I heard her yell again, " YOU FUCKING BASTARD! CHRIS! LET US SLEEP! IT'S 7 FUCKING IN THE MORNING!", Wait....IT WAS 7 IN THE MORNING!, I stop looking at the window and checked my phone and I saw it was 7:00am on my lock screen, Chris told in the megaphone that he pulled out of nowhere, he told us to get dress, I dressed at my green shirt, jean knee length shorts, and black boots. All of us went outside, Chris told us to go the cafeteria to eat, when we went there, I was greeted by y/n, who had a small smile on her face, "hi" she greeted me, "hello" I said with a smile on my face, I greeted back, "want to sit with me?" I asked her, " of course!" She said to me back, then the chef came and gave us food, it was disgusting but I am a soldier so I did not complain besides I eat this types of stuff at the military, while the others complaining about the food, then my rival, Jo went up to me and challenge me to a food eating, then I accidentally put the small spoon on my mouth and started choking on it,  y/n noticed that I was choking, " don't die on me Brick!" She yelled and smacked the back of my neck and the spoon fly out of my mouth, I stared to breath again, " I thought I was on the edge of death", I said to her, " thank you for saving me", I said" no it's fine! Your welcome! Besides no one wants a death happening in love tv you know" she said and we laughed, but then this guy name Ezekiel, started intentionally insults the girls, saying something about girls being stupid,weak, and unbearable to look at. I looked over and saw y/n with a pissed face and I looked at Jo, she had an angry face, " excuse me, don't you dare say that to us girls" Leshawna said at the guy, then Geoff said that Ezekiel did not mean that, until he said that all girls are not good leaders that set all the girls in rage, jasmine started insulting him, then to end that y/n punching him. Cold, " that was hot" I whisper out so nobody can hear me I did not notice Geoff besides me, " you like that tall chick?" "AH-!" I fell down out of my sit, then  Jo started laughing at me, but stopped when y/n glared at her.

3rd point pov
Everyone calmed and continuing eating or just talking then Katie said something, " what do you think Chris will make us do?" "Oh it will be easy and will be fine besides how hard can it be?".