𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 5

Symphony Sanyla Gorden
San Francisco — 3:15PM
JUNE 27 , 2019
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Symphony, majesty and autum rode around in the car rapping to 2pac run tha streetz as they made their way to the nail salon "so from what I hear why won't you give that man a chance?" Majesty asked referring to zyeri "I am not that man type and mi...

Symphony, majesty and autum rode around in the car rapping to 2pac run tha streetz as they made their way to the nail salon "so from what I hear why won't you give that man a chance?" Majesty asked referring to zyeri "I am not that man type and might I add he has a girlfriend" she said turning into the parking lot "you don't even know if that's his girlfriend"

"She was kissing all up on him inna club giving me dirty looks I don't care if they are together or not I have no time to be in no drama"  majesty and autumn both rolled their eyes but they understood where she was coming from "ok you do have a point about that drama shit these females be delusional"

"They very much do but y'all know what y'all getting?"

"Yeah I'm getting short nails like always" symphony said as they all got out the car heading to the nail salon "it wasn't no surprise that you were getting short nails you always do"

"What I just love short nails they are very pretty on me and pretty in general"

"I might get short nails this time too" autumn said "hi I'm here to get my nails done my name is symphony Gordon I booked an appointment yesterday at 12:56 Pm"

The lady nodded her head looking at the clip board then back at the girls "ok your appointment is right on here follow me right this way"  they all nodded their heads following the lady to the back of the shop "so what you got planned for imonte birthday?"

"I have a couple of stuff planned yall will see when his birthday comes"

"Girl if you don't tell us acting like we go tell him or some" autumn said mugging her and symphony gave her a side look before she laughed a little "I mean you would if he kept asking about what I had planned"

"I mean she isnt wrong pooh" majesty said as the lady begin to start on her nails "you know what fuck both of y'all I can keep a secret"

"Yeah that's if you want too" she laughed a little "hey how u been?" Her nail tech asked her as he began to do her nails "I've been chilling lately how have u been"

"I've been good Rachel had the baby 2 weeks ago so I've been mostly helping her if I'm not here working"

"Omgg fr? After your done with my nails you go have to show me the baby but how is it so far being a dad?"

"It's fun she really ain't no fussy baby so far she sleeps most of the time and she know how to eat" he said laughing making symphony laugh as well "that's how symphani was she didn't cry or fuss like that all she did was eat and sleep"

"Speaking of miss symphani how she doing"

"Being bad as usual" she laughed "but nah she's been doing good in preschool top of her class actually"