𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟴

Symphony Sanyla Gorden
San Francisco — 2:15 PM
July 5th , 2019
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"What you Finna do?" Symphony asked majesty as she unstrapped a sleepy symphani out of her car seat "planning the rest of this date out for tonight" she said as she popped a chip in her mouth "what you got planned out so far"

"First we are going to the movies at 5:12 then we're going out to eat and maybe out dancing or something"

"Oooo okay you just reminded me I have to plan this date with zyeri" she said as she walked into the store "y'all going on another one?" Symphony nodded her head as she laid symphani down on her couch "yeah but I said this time I'm planning what we our doing and he said ok"

"Awh how sweet is that you know what you planning so far?"

"No not yet all I have is us going bowling but now that you've said something we may catch a movie at my house"

"Well that sounds like it could be fun oh and cook for him" symphony looked at the phone and mugged it she really wasn't a cooking type even though she could cook but she really didn't like to unless it was a special occasion "who said I wanted to cook for him let's be for real right now"

"Girl just cook that man a little ole dinner Ian saying nothing big now"

"Mmtch I just might And if I do I know what exactly I'm going to make I've been thinking about making it for a while just never did"

"And what is this dish that you've been thinking about making"

"A Shrimp and chicken teriyaki pineapple bowl I seen it on tiktok and it looked good"

"Mmtch you go make that for him but not us wow" majesty said gasping making symphony laugh at her "first of all of I made it for y'all I would have to make like 7 I'm just making it for me and him which is less of making boo"

"Yeah okay I guess but I have to go I'll talk to you later I love you"

"K bye I love you too" she said before hanging up "is my 3:00 here?" She asked imonte as she walked into the front of the shop "yeah she's over there" he said pointing to the girl "winter I can take you now" she said to the girl and she looked up smiling getting up walking over to her "boo Ian seen you in a min what's up? She said to her as she sat down

"Girl a lot has been going on between my family my boyfriend school just everything so I really haven't had the time to doing anything for myself"

"Well I'm happy your finally getting back to your self what you getting today though" she asked and winter pulled her phone out showing her the picture of the hairstyle she wanted symphony nodded her head "so what's been happening"

"Girl nymirr done got some girl pregnant and she just a whole ass mess my family just been doing too much and school isn't helping at all I been stressing so bad I started going to therapy"