You're Beautiful

FEW HOURS LATER

Scarlett and Y/N came back half an hour ago, they didn't want their date to end just yet so they decided to go home at Y/N's and watch some Netflix.

They can't focus though, the tension between them is too much to ignore. Even in the car earlier, it's like the atmosphere around them keeps reminding them about their undeniably attraction towards each other.

Y/N took a deep breath for the third time in three minutes, her heart is beating so fast. Scarlett looked so beautiful and she cannot help but to take a glance every now and then, she also can't believe that they went on a date. She's still over the moon.

Y/N looked at Scarlett again and this time Scarlett met her eyes, her heart stopped for a second before beating again, faster than before. She unconsciously licked her lips, staring at Scarlett's plump lips.

Scarlett also stares at Y/N, she swears that the younger woman could always amaze her with her beauty. She stares between Y/N's eyes, down to her lips. She lick her lips before biting her bottom lip.

Y/N watched throughout. "Damn."

With that, Y/N cupped Scarlett's face, pulling her closer and kissing her passionately. And her heart thumped wildly when Scarlett kisses her back. Y/N carefully lay Scarlett down onto her bed, turning off the television in the process as she wants to hear Scarlett better. She tossed the remote somewhere in her room and positioned herself between Scarlett's legs, still kissing her passionately.

Y/N then pulled away and looked at Scarlett for silent permission. And when she got it, she sat up and slowly stripped Scarlett off of her clothes. And her breath hitch, Scarlett's naked before her, the green eyed actress is absolutely the best definition of ethereal. "You're so beautiful, Scar."

Scarlett blush and suddenly felt shy under Y/N's gaze and she tried to cover herself with her arms.

"Hey," Y/N whispers, "Please don't hide yourself, you're so beautiful." She said and gently take a hold on to Scarlett's wrists with her right hand and she put Scarlett's arms up, pinning her down onto the bed and she leaned down, capturing Scarlett's lips for another breathtaking kiss.

Still pinning Scarlett's arms above her head using her right hand, Y/N starts kissing Scarlett's cheek, jaw, then her neck and it didn't take long for her to find Scarlett's weak spot.

Scarlett's moans and breathy pants are music to Y/N's ears, making her harder down there.

Y/N sat up and brought Scarlett's hands to her lips, kissing her knuckles and giving Scarlett a loving smile.

Scarlett felt like crying, Y/N's being so gentle and loving that it makes her heart scream for Y/N's love.

Y/N then lean down again and trailed her kisses down to Scarlett's shoulders, collarbones, and her breasts. She didn't waste time and dive into the green eyed beauty's huge breasts, taking the right side inside her mouth while twirling her tongue around the nipple until they got hard and then she did the same with the other boob.

"Fuck, Y/N..." Scarlett moans, her eyes closed.

Y/N hums, her dick twitching. Scarlett saying her name like that turned her on even more. She then kisses her way down, until her face was in front of Scarlett's soaked pussy. She bit her lip at the sight, it's all because of her and it's all for her. She looked up at Scarlett, she smiles when Scarlett look down at her, face flush and biting her lip.

"Please." Scarlett begged, breathless.

Y/N smiles and obliged her girl's request, then she licked Scarlett's wet folds, and her eyes closed once she got a taste.

Scarlett eyes rolled back and she moans, her back arching from the soft bed. Her hands gripping the sheets and she moans Y/N's name.

Y/N licked and sucked on Scarlett's clit, also teasing the blonde beauty's hole. She moans, loving how sweet Scarlett tastes.

She run her tongue up and down Scarlett's pussy, then entering her warm hole using her tongue, and then back on licking and sucking Scarlett's clit, moaning as she did so. Just loving how Scarlett tastes like. It's the most delicious thing she's ever tasted in her entire life and she thinks she's addicted to it.

She's addicted to Scarlett. And by how Scarlett was releasing all that sounds, it's making her rock hard even more and her heart to beat wildly against her chest.

"Fuck, keep doing that, baby..." Scarlett moaned, "You're gonna make me cum!"

Y/N hummed, and she had to hold on to Scarlett's stomach to keep her down as the blonde keeps on arching her back. "Cum for me, Scar." She said while eating out Scarlett like it's her last meal.

"Fuck, Y/N I'm cumming!" Scarlett screams, and she gripped onto the sheets, moaning Y/N's name as she cums all over her mouth.

Y/N caresses Scarlett's toned stomach, while cleaning her off with her tongue and helping her girl ride out her orgasm.

Scarlett's back slammed down against the soft bed while she panted, trying to catch her breath. She whimpered when Y/N peck her sensitive clit before kissing her way up, and taking her lips in a sweet kiss. She moans when she tasted herself in Y/N's mouth. That's the hottest shit ever.

"You're so beautiful, especially when you're cumming." Y/N said, pulling away from the kiss to look at Scarlett.

Scarlett blushed, "Thank you, baby."

Y/N smiles and caresses Scarlett's cheek, "So fucking hot, too." She whispered.

Scarlett bit her lip, "Come here and kiss me."

And Y/N doesn't need to be told twice.