Chapter 1: Pilot

I don't own Helluva boss if I did then Moxxie would take shit from anybody

somewhere in a city, at the Immediate Murder Professionals building, where the cars honking are heard from outside the building. Inside one of the rooms in the building, a business called "Immediate Murder Profession" a sign was taped on the closed door saying "Meeting in progress". Inside, Blitzo is walking by a whiteboard on the wall as he lectures his employees.

"Alright, now, I know business has been a bit slow lately, yes. It's no one's fault, okay, I'm not naming any names here. . . Moxxie." Said Blitzo and Moxxie give him a "What the hell?" look then flipped him off.

"Now, does anyone have... any bright ideas on how we can get business drummin' up again?" Asked Blitzo as he looked at his employees.

"What about a car wash?" Asked Millie as she raised her hand smiling. Moxxie couldn't help but picture mIlle in a bikini but that was ruined.

"Millie, this is Hell, no one will care about cars being clean here,what about a billboard?" Said Blitzo as he smiles and a sparkle in his eyes.

"We can't afford a billboard, sir." Said Moxxie as he crossed his arms. "Dumbass" Moxxie thought

"Helpful, Moxxie. Really glad you're in the room right no

"Oh I know, how about a brand new tv commercial?" Asked Mille said

"Now that's a great idea Mille!" Said Blitzo

"We can't afford a new commercial either, " Said Moxxie as he rolled his eyes

"Helpful, Moxxie, really glad you're in the room right now, and making me look like a failure." Said Blitzo and he pushes Moxxie away." Have you guys forgotten what service we provide?"

Blitzo turns on a TV that shows the I.M.P. crew brutally murdering people from the overworld as they are paid to do. Blitzo whacks a man in the face with a mallet, Moxxie is blown away firing a shotgun through the mouth of a man tied to a chair, Loona swings a man back and forth in her mouth, Millie decapitates someone with a harpoon and laughs. Loona, Millie, and Blitzo eating popcorn as they watch the tv.

"Ahh, those were the good times." Said Blitzo as he smiles.

"I don't need any reminding, sir, considering you blew most of our salaries on an obnoxious TV ad last week." Said Moxxie with annoyance in his voice." One that you then additionally paid to have run for a full three hours on a channel nobody watches."

"Yes. What's "obnoxious" about a super-fun jingle, all right?" Said Blitzo as he smiles." It's a fun distraction when an advertisement's spittin' bullshit!"

"People love musicals, sir." Said Millie as she smiles.

"Exactly, Millie, And we're basically doing' a musical." Said Blitzo as he smiles and frown at Moxxie." Are you gonna crush my musical theater dreams like my dad did?"

"Maybe" Said Moxxie

"Cause right now, all I see is just my dad's asshole talking to me!" Said Blitzo as he frowned." Crushing my dreams of being who I truly am inside."

"Are you tryin' to crush his dreams, Moxxie?" Asked Millie as she looked at her husband.

"What?" Asked Moxxie as he looked at Millie.

"I thought I knew you." Said Millie as she playfully sticks her tongue out at him and Moxxie rolls his eyes affectionately.

"I can't believe you, Moxxie, after I made you employee of the month!" Said Blitzo as he holds up an employee of the month plaque with Moxxie's picture on it.