Chapter 3: Loo Loo Land

Moxxie was feeling a bit bored right now. After the whole murderous family thing he been feeling a bit depressed thinking it. There is a reason he never kills an innocent family. Man if Charlie was here she'll know what to say.

"I wonder how that hotel thing is doing?" Moxxie said he supported Charlie's decision but he felt that she was working on the wrong crowd.

"M n' M, get in here! We're goin' to Loo Loo Land!" Blitz said through the mic. Moxxie groans.

"Great, now I get to see that asshole again." Moxxie gets up and heads to Blitz's office.

"Loo Loo Land? Are you fucking kidding me right now." Moxxie said annoyed.

"Loo Loo Land?!" Millie said, smashing her head straight through the office door's glass.

"Oh yeah, I forgot she loved that place for some reason." Moxxie mutters. He never knows why? But hey as long as no one tries to scam us then it's okay.

"Loo Loo Land!" Blitz repeated throughout the mic.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!!" Loona screams out the hall.

"COME AND MAKE ME BITCH!! JUST FUCKING TRY IT!!!" Moxxie shouted back. There was silence. "Drunk ass bitch."

Timeskip

A van with an I.M.P decal spray painted on the side pulls into the rather empty parking lot. Moxxie exits the van and opens the side door. A very cramped Stolas extracts himself excitedly. His daughter exits the van far less excitedly. Stolas dons an apple-themed hat and gestures toward the park gate. Octavia groans and pulls her hat low over her face.

"Now, remember: this is work and work only. Me and my crew are not here to satisfy your perverted bird needs, alright?" Blitz said to stolas.

"Dude, really there are kids here." Moxxie said walking out.

"Hey... Dad... Do we have to--?" Octavia said disgustingly

" Okay, yeah, hold on right there, sweetie" Blitz ignored her and focused on Stolas. "If you try fuckin' my little ass in that park, I swear to--"

"FOR SATAN SAKE MAN, CAN WE PLEASE GET IN THE FUCKING PARK ALREADY? BEFORE I THROW UP AND KILL BOTH OF YOU!!" Moxxie shouted, scaring the two demons. They went inside and Octavia didn't look like she was enjoying it.

"You alright there owlette?" Moxxie asked, noticing her depression

"No, uncle Moxx, I'm not." she said

"I'm guessing you didn't want to come here huh kid." Moxxie said.

"No, my dad made me. I don't have good memories here?" Octavia said, looking around the place and couldn't help shiver.

"Yeah, Mammon really fucked up in this place." Moxxie said. Couldn't help wondering what the hell his uncle was thinking.

"Ohhh! LOOK! It's Big Woobly!" Millie said, pointing at a hideously malformed animatronic dinosaur, which opens its mouth and lets out a terrifying, demonic shriek.

"Wow, that is the most upsetting thing I have ever seen." Moxxie said, with Octavia agreeing with him.

"Oh, come on! It's fun! You've never been here?" Millie asked.

"Nope, well not this one. Because it SUCKS!!!" Moxxie yelled out. Then the mascot walked over there.

"Well, hey there!" The mascot said. But it was flipped off by Moxxie. "I'm Loo Loo! Welcome to Loo Loo Land! If y'all get hurt here, just try and sue us!"