chapter 7: visting the princess

An: yeah I'm gonna skip truth seekers because Moxxie problably just gonna obliviate them. 

Moxie teleported to the Pride ring. Lucifer wants him to check on charlie. It had been a long time since he saw the little firecracker. It didn't help that her mom lusting after him after seeing his true form. Anyway last he heard she was building a hotel for demons who want redemption. Lucifer thinks it nonsense but Moxxie is on full board. Why because he seen the lowest pit of demon and Imp being treated and they either want to rise up, suicide, or get the hell out of well Hell. Moxxie made it to the building then took a good look at it. 

"Huh, look nice

"Huh, look nice." Moxxie comment. He knocked on the door and Charlie came.

"Hello and welcome to- Moxxie." She gave the son of Satan a great big hug.

"Hey there blondie, how are things?" Moxie said, returning the hug.

"Things have been great." Charlie said, breaking the hug and bringing him in. "So what brought you here?"

"Your father wants to check up on you." she pouted cutely. "What? You have a history of breaking things."

"Do not." she huffed and accidentally knocked over a vase. "Uhh, not anymore." Moxxie, raise an eyebrow.

"Keep telling yourself that. I see you still have the axe." he point at the familiar axe.

" he point at the familiar axe

"Yeah, bring back memories. What about you still have your sword?"

"Wouldn't be me if I didn't. So how's retirement going for ya?"

"Good, running a hotel.kinda miss being a knight of hell but I feel like I'm doing more good here."

"Nice, listen I didn't want to alarm your father. But." Moxxie set a blessed rifle on the table. Charlie gasps.

"Is that?"

"Yeah, a fucking imp manage to get his hands on it."

"Why?"

"What do you think? He was hired to kill a royalty."

"But in order to have these is to get it from-"

"Another royalty. Like your dumbass ex gave that fucking pimp one." Moxxie said, remembering giving Seviathan one hell of a beating for something so foolish.

"But the rules."

"Whoever did this didn't give a shit about the rules." Moxxie said. "Or otherwise they would think twice about doing it."

"So who did it?"

"Don't know, but I do know what things. Who was the fucking target before I enterfere."

"Who?"

"S-"

"Who is he?" angeldust asked interrupted.

"My cousin angel-" Charlie tried to get him to leave.

"Hey there wanna-"

"Angeldust leave us NOW!" Charlie said with a familiar tone of princess pride of the Hell Knights. Angeldust ran out like a bat of hell.

"Still got it."

"Never lost it. Now who was the target?"

"Stolas"

"What? But who wou...Moxxie you can't possibly think?"

"Who else but her. You saw how she reacted when she heard what he did."

"Damn, you have a point but you can't accuse her without-"

"Without evidence I know charles. I am only telling you this to keep a close eye on her."

"I'll do my best." Charlie said.

"Good." Moxxie's phone rang."I gotta go kid, we'll talk more later ok pride."

"Sure thing wrath." She gave him another hug. "Come visit more."

"I would if your mom would stop jumping me." he joked. She laughs nervously knowing how her mom is.

"Yeah, me and dad tried to do something about it." Charlie said. Moxxie left back to H.Q. not before fixing the mess the other I.M.P. made it turn out they got captured by some demon government hunter. So Moxxie saves them by erasing them from existence knowing they have tape of them. Right now he is getting ready for bed.

"I wonder if it's time to get the old team back together." Moxxie said, looking at an old photo of the seven knights of hell.

Please comment and vote