chapter 6: The Harvest Moon Festival

Moxxie, Verosika and Millie are asleep in their bed. Moxxie's phone lights up and a time to play the game ringtone is heard. Moxxie taps the phone and rolls over. The phone rings again. In annoyance, Moxxie grabs the phone and sits up.

"What do you want?" Moxie asked, annoyed that woken up at this hour.

"Hey, hope I didn't wake ya, Mox! How would you and Mils like to visit the Wrath Ring for some harvest bullshit this year?" Bliztzo asked on the phone. Millie sits up in excitement.

"The Harvest Moon Festival?! Yee-fuckin'-haw!" Millie shouted. She gave Moxxie puppy dog eyes to agree.

"Well fuck, Millie likes the idea. Wait... Where are you calling from?" Moxie asked, realizing he sounded a lot closer. Blitzo falls down onto the bed from the ceiling. His phone bonks him on the head. Moxxie narrows his eyes as Blitzo purrs happily. Moxxie and Verosika look annoyed while Millie seems amused.

"Mm-hm... Of fucking course this mille, this is why I want locks. Moxxie said.

"Blittzo, I thought you grew out of this. Since the Radio demon." Verosika said.

"Fuck you whore."

Timeskip to the Rough N' Tumbleweed Ranch

The I.M.P. van pulls up in front of two Imps.

"Mama! Daddy!" Millie said she gots out of the van and happily ran toward her parents. Her father hugs her and spins her around before placing her down.

"Yeeeee-hawwww! How's my deadly little pumpkin spice doing?" Joe said ruffles Millie's hair affectionately.

"I'm good, Pa! Thanks for lettin' us stay here for the harvest jamboree." Millie said

"It's no trouble. We know you aren't making as much anymore since y'all went "freelance". Lin said.

"Freelance pays fine, Ma! We're doin' fiiiiine! It's fine." Millie said in a serious tone. Millie walks over to Moxxie, who is carrying luggage. "Anyway, y'all remember my husband Moxxie?" She is the son of Satan in front of her parents. They stare at him in disapproval.

"Hmph." Joe said.

"Lin! Joe! How have you been, uh, with all the flaming twisters and stuff around here?" Moxxie said. Awkwardly, he never did get along with Millie's parents, mostly they think he's a wimp.

"We lost our old farm hand to one of them terrors last week." Joe said.

"Oh" Moxxie pretends to care. They never gave a shit about him. So he doesn't give a shit about them.

"Oh yeah! Y'all haven't met my boss Blitzo! And his hellhound!" Millie introduces Blitzo and Loona.

"I'm not just his hellhound." Loona said.

"Yeah, she's my daughter!"

"Only on paper." Loona said. "Y'all don't deserve to know my name." pulls out her smartphone and begins typing. Moxxie chuckles as Loona almost reminds him of his daughter.

"It's a pleasure to finally meet the sperm and egg factory that popped out this little gem of an assassin. You two raised a sturdy bitch!" Blitzo said.

"That we did! So... Blitzo, is it? Heh heh. That's a fine name." Joe said, shaking Blitzo's hand. Moxxie signs and Loona shakes her head.

"Honestly Moxxie, why do you deal with them? I can tell you're close to blasting into dust." Loona said, after spring break Loona decided to ease up on provoking Moxxie. Moxxie also decides not to threaten to kill Loona and give her another chance at being friends.