Chapter 4

Rounding a corner, Takemichi bumped into someone.

"Oof-"

Takemichi fell on top of the person, face buried in a white t-shirt. "S-sorry!"

Hanma watched the cute blonde get off him and apologized profusely. "It's fine, cutie~."

'C-cutie!?' Hanma showed his true height when he stood up, being a few inches taller than Takemichi. 'TALL!!' 'Hm~, even if he's a boy, he got a cute face.'

The vibe "pervert" made Takemichi back away instantly. "Well...sorry for falling on you, bye!"

'Ooh~, I think I've just found myself a cute new plaything.'

Resuming his run, Takemichi's thoughts were more clear now after an unexpected interruption. 'Ughh!! I totally made Sano-san feel like shit! I probably messed up his day. Why did I have to fucking run away like a coward!?'

Takemichi goes home with an embarrassing memory replaying in his, thinking about what he could've done instead of running away.

...

Saturday. One of the best days of the week. Takemichi was drained of his energy, just trying to become one with his soft and comforting bed.

Takuya came over and was petting Takemichi's head like a dog, enjoying the texture of fluffy hair.

"So you ran away and want to apologize?" "Mhmm. Even if he's a perv, I feel bad. But the thoughts were so damn loud and when they cheered..."

Takuya was the only person in the world that got to hear Takemichi rant(Shinichiro bouta be the second one-) since he was the closet to him.

"Sano-san seems like a nice person. I'm sure he'll understand even if you don't tell him about your anxiety." "I know but-...it just feels like it'll be bothersome to him..." Takemichi whined.

Meanwhile, with Shinichiro. "Maybe Takemichi really just doesn't like loud noises. I really hope it isn't because of my hairstyle..." He muttered, earning weird looks from his silblings.

"Mikey-kun, what's wrong with Shinichiro-nii chan?" Emma whisper-asked her tired brother who was stuffing his face with pudding. "*yawns* Dunno. Probably thinking about another one of his girl crushes."

Takemichi felt hungry. "Takuya, can you go with me to the convenience store?" "Sure."

Instant noodles sounded good to them. Just a normal trip to the store and then back to enjoy noodles. That's it. Normal. Nothing bad should happen...right?

Arthur says chaos is the solution so fuck no. Another boy's falling for Takemichi. Suffer you sexy blond-

Takemichi placed some beef-flavored cup noodles in the arm basket. Takuya was picking out some chocolates and was stuck between choosing either white or milk.

'...That blonde guy has a nice ass.'

Immediately turning around to see who thought of that, it was a kid with short pale blonde hair, casually sucking on a lollipop. 'Oh, he's got a cute face too.'

'THIS KID'S A PERV!' "Takuya, let's go to the ice cream section, that kid's being a pervert." Takemichi whispered into his friend's ear. "Seriou-"

Takemichi dragged him away. Just when Mikey was about to follow them, his friend called out to him. "Mikey, quit wandering around! Let's go and pay for our stuff now." Draken said. "...Fine."

It was a bit chilly in the ice cream aisle but Takemichi didn't care. 'His eyes looked a bit like Sano-san's.' "Takemichi, you good?" "Yeah, let's get get our shit and go."

...

"That kid said I had a nice ass! If our ages were switched around, I would've screamed pedophile!!" Takemichi punched the table with a weak fist.

"Well, you do have good looks." Takuya smiled, pouring hot water into the cup noodles. "This is why you're the only one in our group that gets love letters." Takemichi pouted. "You do too. But you just throw the letters away and the girls just stuck with admiring you from afar."

Most assumed Takemichi was the cold handsome prince of the group, ruthlessly rejecting anyone of any beauty, and that's what the girls love.

In reality, Takemichi just had no guts and thought that he'd be a terrible lover, and so him rejecting letters got misunderstood as arrogance that no one could ever match his level.

"You know exactly why the girls don't send me letters. And stupid rumors won't go no matter how many times I try debunking them!!"

"I mean, if Yamagishi or Makoto's single asses heard that, they would've called you ungrateful again and hit you on the head for doubting yourself." Takuya carefully set the hot noodles on the table. "Be careful, they're hot." "TAKUYA, YOU ANGEL!"

...

Mikey had a small smile on his face, which didn't go unnoticed by his friends. "What's up with you, Mikey? You ate something good today or what?" Baji annoyingly poked his cheek.

"...Something good happened today. I saw something I liked." Mikey didn't respond the poking, only keeping that calm smile up.

"Draken, what happened at the store." "Dunno. He probably saw a snack he liked or something." "Bet it's something limited edition and he's thinking about it right now!"

'...I wanna squeeze that butt so bad.'