Chapter 13

"...I'm getting real tired seeing you here, Hanagaki-san." The nurse deadpanned, typing down Takemichi's time of dismissal. 'Quit getting hurt all of the time...'

Takemichi sheepishly smiled, nodding his head in a apologetic way. "Sorry...~" 'If I couldn't read her mind, I would've just assumed she was a stone-cold person. She kinda looks like a cat too, with her eyes.'

He left the hospital with a basket of beautiful flowers, kudos to Shinichiro for barging in with garden of them when he visited.

'Thank god Shinichiro's kind enough to lend me a job at his shop. In three days, I start working, huh?' A feeling a contempt filled Takemichi. 'My first full-time job, hell yeah!! As long as I don't do anything else reckless, I'll leave a life of peace and-'

"...Big brother..."

'-what!?'

Takemichi placed a hand on his hand, a strangely familiar voice coming back to him. 'Who...was that? He sounded really familiar... Oh well, I forget things all of the time!'

...

Oh yeah, since Takemichi was basically 21 now, he moved out of his parents house out of free will. He just didn't want to bother them anymore so when Shinichiro offered the back of his shop as a temporary space, he accepted.

Which is why he is currently a few shops away from Shinichiro's motorcycle shop.

'Thank god I went into a coma before I bought an apartment. Not saying a coma's a good thing, but the paper work along with the hospital's would've fried my brain.'

Opening the glass door, Takemichi welcomed himself in.

"Shin-eh?"

Takemichi froze in place, eyes widened at the figure napping over the cashier counter like a cat. No way he would recognize the black gakudan over the shoulders and shoulder-length blonde hair.

Shinichiro, who was tinkering with a bike, looked behind him and beamed seeing Takemichi.

"TAKE-" "SHHH!!!"

Takemichi slapped a hand over Shinichiro's mouth. "W-what's that guy doing here?!?!" He pointed at the sleeping Mikey.

Oblivious to Takemichi's relationship with his brother, he answered. "Well...ever since that incident with the robbery and..., you know what, my sweet little brother decided to come here everyday with his friends as body guards~!"

"...Little...brother...?"

"Hm? I told you I had a little brother named Mikey once before! That one!" Shinichiro chirped, pointing at Mikey.

"...Little...brother...?"

"Yeah? Do you know-oh yeah, his Toman gang's growing more popular now but don't worry~! He means no harm~!"

"...Little-"

"Yes, he's my little brother."

Takemichi then proceeded to faint again.

"TAKEMICHI!??!"

"Huh? ...EH, WIFEY!?"

"WIFEY-WHAT!?"

...

"You little shit-STAY A BILLION METERS AWAY FROM ME!!" Takemichi hissed, hiding away behind Shinichiro.

"Silly wifey~, then how would see your beautiful face?"

"THAT'S THE POINT!!"

Shinichiro bonked Mikey on the head to keep him in place. "Manjiro, quit it." "Ow."