Chapter 12

late but i was feeling too tired. I'm sorry

Everyone stopped, limbs frozen in fear at the sight of Ryuguji Ken's abnormal height and mass.

'Who?' Takemichi got up, his body aching in pain.

"...Good work today, sirs!!"

Takemichi flinched when Kiyomasa's friends bowed a full 90 degree, Kiyomasa himself, was still confused at why the two biggest figures of his gang were here, at the back of his school.

'Shit, why are they here!? Is it about the fighting ring I made!? No no no no-they wouldn't come here just for that, would they!?'

'Kiyomasa's panicking...Hina-chan said he was a part of Toman...is Toman a yakuza gang or something?' Takemichi was puzzled.

It was then Takemichi noticed a much shorter boy behind Draken, and a very familiar-looking calm expression to add to that.

'Ah. I finished my snack.' "Neh neh, Ken-chin."

"Hah? Don't call me that childish nickname here." Draken said annoyed, side-eying his leader. 'Goddamit Mikey, quit embarrassing me...'

"My dorayaki's all gone~." Mikey smiled, showing his empty hand. 'Gimme more!!!'

Takemichi deadpanned at the childish boy. 'Can't he read a damn roo-oh shit, Hina-chan!!'

He quickly turned back to Hinata, who was also confused but luckily unharmed. He walked over to her and lent his hand, bending down.

"Are you okay, Hina-chan?"

"Y-yeah..."

Hinata was pulled to her feet and she brushed the dust off her skirt. "Thank you..." She whispered out, unsure of whether to scold or thank Takemichi first. 'Ughhh-Takemichi-kun got hurt because of me...I feel so guilty.'

"Hey, there's no need to blame yo-AHDHAWD, WHAT THE FUCK!?" Takemichi jumped when he felt a hand squeezing his butt.

'I knew it! He's the pretty boy I met precisely 5 years, 4 months, and 13 days ago.' Mikey blushed, his hand gripping nothing now.

"You. What's your name." Mikey asked as if nothing happened.

"..." A billion questions was what Takemichi wanted to spew at the teenager, but didn't know which one to start with.

"Wha-you-why-"

"I said, what's your name?"

Takemichi stood baffled, pissed off, and confused. 'This bi-' "YOU JUST-"

Hinata suddenly got in front of Mikey's face, unhappy. "Hm?"

*SLAP*

Silence.

Everyone was silent with their mouths wide open.

Mikey was now facing the wall, a light pink circle forming on his cheek.

"...Don't touch Takemichi-kun without his permission."

Hinata then turned around and grabbed Takemichi's hand, dragging him away. 'Unbelievable. Who does he think he is?'

"H-Hina..."

"Don't worry. Hina-chan will...protect you now."

Takemichi noticed Hinata's was shaking, her strong façade not breaking though.

"Hey."

A hand on Hinata's shoulder stopped her from going any further.

"You just gonna slap him and say bye bye, who do you think you are, bitch?" 'Oh god no, don't listen to me, you're not a bitch. Just need to test this blondie like Mikey said to.'