Chapter 1

Ahhh kiribaku will be platonic in this story but they are my fav ship! For any requests, anime related one shots, etc. lemme know, either private message or just post the requests on my profile and I will def write it to the best of my abilities! 

 Bakugou POV

Everyone knows. It was a simple rule. There was one room in U.A that everyone knew was off limits. And he knew Riot was someone who definitely knew so he didn't know why everyone ignored the world.

Riot had ungracefully barged into his room, and by "his room" it was more like the science lab but everyone was too scared to dare go near it, and unintelligibly started yelling.

"SHUT THE HELL UP!" Bakugou yelled, banging his fist on the table. Riot immediately shut up. Bakugou internally smirked. "Now do tell what was so important you thought you could barge into the room I have specifically told you not to come in, especially when I am in here. And I am giving you thirty seconds to explain before you die."

Kirishima cracked a smile, and Bakugou just did not get him. The guy laughed as if Bakugou was joking, and he most definitely was not. Rather, he was holding a very dangerous chemical in his hand. One that worked pretty well as a bomb. A rather deadly one at that.

Bakugou glared back, and Kirishima wisely explained. "Chargebolt is in the hospital, pretty much fried after his encounter with Dabi. Not only that, but it was another dead end. We aren't even close to finding the League of Villains hideout."

"Is that it?" Bakugou replied. "That's nothing new. Kamanari will recover and everything is back to normal."

"Umm.. There's a little more," Kirishima replied nervously, wringing his hands.

"Then get on with it," Bakugou said gruffly, hisp patience running out.

"Well.. Kaminari told me something interesting. He.. maybetoldtheleagueofvillainsour locationunderatruthserumandnowtheyknowwhereweareandweareprobablyallgoingtodie!"

"What did you just say?" Bakugou said but Kirishima could hear the edge of anger in his voice.

"THEY KNOW OUR LOCATION!" Kirishima blurted. "And now I must take my departure," And he turned to run out, but Bakugou grabbed the collar of his shirt and yanked Kirishima back.

"How?" He demanded. Kirishima gulped.

~*~*~*~*~*~*

"The second he heals, I'm going to blow him up all over again," Bakugou growled. One look at Bakugou's murderous face and his tight clutch on what was most probably an explosion Kriishima turned around and high tailed out of he room. 'Sorry Kaminari' he thought guiltily. You're on your own.

________________________________________________________________________________

 Kirishima stood in front of Eraserhead and All Might. All Might was the leader of the organization and Eraserhead was the second in command. Therefore, Kirishima was sweating out of every pore in his body, as they stared at him in disbelief and shock. Of course, Kirishima had to tell everyone. He was going to join Bakugou in blowing up Kaminari after all the pain he had caused him.

"We need to evacuate. Now," Eraserhead said simply. All Might on the other hand had a contemplative look. "I see your point but this is our chance, having them come to us. We are also familiar with this territory. If we have everybody gathered we could finally beat the League of Villains and even One For All."

Kirishima winced at that. One For All was the most despicable leader of all the villains and was best known for the highest murder count in Japan.

Despite the fear, he had to agree with All Might that this was much more to their advantage than the League.

"We won't know when they attack. It is improbable and much safer to move locations. I would rather not take this chance," Eraserhead replied sharply. "You are taking chances on not just your life but everyone elses. Most of our recruits are kids."

"Yes, but they still are risking their lives every day. What's different about this?"

"You saw Kaminari," Eraserheads voice was rising now and Kirishima could see the clear frustration. "I'm no coward, All Might, but this self-sacrificial thing needs to stop. Not just for your sake, but everyone else in this agency. They need to have a choice,"

All Might shared a look with Eraserhead, and Kirishima could see that although Eraserhead had been making progress, All Might was set. "I will give everyone a chance to leave then. I would never force anyone to stay with such a risk, but I have a feeling most agents will stay," All Might said calmly.

Aizawa gritted his teeth but nodded anyway. All Might turned back towards Kirishima. "Thank you for delivering this message, young Eijirou." Kirishima took that as his sign to leave and quickly left to tell the news to his friends, Ashido and Sero, and he was still considering whether or not to approach Bakugou again. All he knew was that he was staying. He had to avenge Kaminari. Anyway, what agent would pass up the chance for a near death mission?

Kirishima could feel the wide grin make its way up his face.