{7}

{}{}{}

{}{}{}

So, I was on the right track with Casper.

Maybe his name is Casper.

It doesn't really suit him honestly.

I stare out of the window as we continue driving. Chad, Casper, Cas, whatever his name is continues talking to this Ambrose person.

"Send me the files you found, and I will get back to you later."

I hear the faint mumblings of Ambrose's talking. Chad sighs at whatever Ambrose's reply is.

"I told you, I can't. They will be fine, I have to go."

Chad hangs up the phone and puts it back into his pocket. He then looks at me.

"You answered that call?"

"Sure did." I grin at him.

"You shouldn't have." He shakes his head, almost in dissapointment.

"Avoiding this Ambrose?" I ask teasingly.

He looks away from me with a blank face.

I gasp.

"You are avoiding Ambrose." I say accusatorily.

"You don't need to concern yourself with that." He tells me without looking back.

"Im concerned every minute I'm within city limits of you."

Now he looks back at me.

"You shouldn't be." He says softly.

I decide to look away and ignore the flutter of my stomach. I can't get flustered by his words, this man is kidnapping me.

I can't get f*cking Stockholm syndrome.

I would be such a hypocrite for making fun of the people in books I've read.

I simply stare out of the window for the remainder of the drive. I'm scared to look at the man. I try telling myself it's irrational, but he's got me feeling all kinds of things that I don't understand.

We eventually start driving in the very rich neighborhoods. I only come to these kinds of places to awe at what I could never have. I shouldn't be surprised that we're in this kind of neighborhood from the expensive suits, watches and car this man drives. But, I still can't help myself from being stunned at the large, beautiful homes.

I notice us driving to a more secluded area and grow surprised at the sudden dissapearance of homes. A long stretch of road leads to what I can only describe as something that of a castle.

Okay, maybe not a castle.

But this is no house.

This is a mansion.