Period

Fabio Quartararo:

Fabio is really sweet when you're on your period he isn't too much he won't smother you in love unless you want him to but he also doesn't let you just deal with it on your own. He will also always listen to you complain about whatever you want to that day even though he's heard the same thing a million times before he knows it makes you feel better so he doesn't care. Over time he has learnt what your periods are like and knows all the horrible symptoms you get as well as what mood you are likely to be in on any given day which has really helped him in making you feel as good as possible each day until the week is finally over. Another thing he has learnt is to always have products with him because as much as you are usually prepared sometimes you can be caught off guard so he has products for you at his house, in his motorhome at races and when you go places he will often bring a few things just in case which has turned out to be useful a few times.

Whenever it is your period he always knows but doesn't bring it up unless you mention it because it makes you mad which he learnt the hard way. As soon as you tell him though he goes into some like super boyfriend mode and miraculously the next day he will have your favourite chocolates for you as well as the other things you usually crave all for you to eat throughout the week or in one day whichever you feel like. When it's your period you two do a lot of cuddling and there are many late nights on the sofa watching your favourite films even though half of them make you cry and when he's away he will stay up on FaceTime with you until you fall asleep. He also knows how much your cramps can hurt at times so if there is one day that you are having particularly bad cramps he will massage your stomach before getting you to lay on top of him so the heat helps ease them which you always enjoy one because it helps the cramps and two because you get to be close with Fabio.

Marc Marquez:

Marc can be a little wary around you when it's your period because he doesn't know what mood you will be in at any given minute. There are times when he thinks you're happy and will say something and you burst into tears or get angry at him which makes him feel bad which is why he is so cautious around you because he just doesn't want to upset you. On the odd occasion you guys will fight when you are on your period because Marc just gets annoyed with your mood swings even though it's not really in your control but you guys always make up in the end and will usually cuddle to make it up to each other.

Over time Marc gets used to your mood swings and has a better perception of when you are feeling not your usual self which made dealing with your period so much easier. Sometimes he can even sense when you've had a bad day and will come back from training or whatever else he's doing with chocolates if that's what you've been craving or flowers to make you feel appreciated which usually makes you cry but they are happy tears which he can deal with. He's really good with you when you cry and will comfort you any way he knows how and try and talk about it with you even if he has no idea why you are crying which is what is happening most of the time. Cuddles are his main way of making you feel better so whenever you guys are together whether it be at a race or when you guys are at home every evening he will get a blanket and hold you to his chest making sure you are as close as possible while being comfortable which is generally how you fall asleep each evening until he carries you to bed.

Alex Marquez:

Alex hates when it's your period because you are always so miserable and he loves nothing more than to see you happy and smiling. The fact that you are in pain and uncomfortable and there is nothing he can do to help also annoys him because when he sees the uncomfortable look on your face all he wants to do is be able to take away the pain even just for a few hours so that you can go back to smiling. Although he can't exactly take the pain away he tries his best to make you feel better in any way possible and if that involves listening to you complain about what hurts or listen to you rant about something that has annoyed you because your hormones are making you extra irritable he will do it in a heartbeat.