School crushes

♡︎

♡︎

"Haruka-Kun!!" You called out to your friend walking past. "Hm? Ah, hello (your name)! Good morning." Haruka slowed their walking to allow you to catch up to them, and the two of you began walking towards school.

You looked over to your friend, noticing a bloody cut on the side of their face. "Haruka, what did I tell you about being careful when you are fighting!" You exclaimed, earning a chuckle from Haruka. You knew that Haruka was a Sailor Guardian, Sailor Uranus, and that they were actually feminine underneath their seemingly male appearance.

You found out one night when some alien thing, a death buster you believe Haruka called it, attacked you. Surprisingly Sailor Uranus was there in a split second, saving you from the terrifying creature. The day after, your best friend told you about their true identity and to their surprise the two of you became even closer.

"So... you're a sailor guardian? Like sailor moon and sailor V?" You inquired.

"Y-yes, that's correct." Your best friend replied, nervously tugging on their shirt collar.

"And you're feminine?" You watched as they froze. "W-Well, I identify as both a female and a male. But yes, my body is that of a woman." They answered truthfully. Immediately you hugged them and laughed. "You're so cool Haruka!" You exclaimed happily, causing them smile widely.

The things you would do to see them smile like that again.

"Hmm? What's this?" Your friend Akari asked, pointing at an envelope stuck on your locker

"Hmm? What's this?" Your friend Akari asked, pointing at an envelope stuck on your locker. You took it off gently and read the letter inside:

Hi (your name)!

Please turn around. Thank you~! ♡︎

Turning around as per the letters wishes, you see the popular person of the school.

(Depending on your sexuality, I'll let you choose their gender! :D)

This was an odd sight. He/she/they were sweating nervously, their hair was kinda messy, and they looked quite stressed about something. All their friends surrounding them as they became more and more red in the face.

"How may I help you?" You asked, quite worried for them, as you can see they are clearly stressed about something. "Y-yeah, you see... I uh..." They began to stutter their sentence when you felt a pair of arms circle around your upper half. "Ah! Haruka!" You exclaim with a smile, glancing up at the tall blonde who has their focus on the person in front of you.

"Hi darling, how are you?" Haruka replies with noticeable malice, still not taking their gaze off the trembling popular kid in front of the two of you.

Darling? That's new. You thought to yourself, blushing slightly at the surprising nickname. Haruka had many nicknames for you, but they were usually ones like 'chicken' or 'something-head' depending on their mood; but never something romantic, like 'darling.'

Haruka was still staring daggers at the person in front of you, glaring specifically at the small envelope and flower she/he/they were holding. "I'm so sorry to tell you, but (your name) won't be able to accept your confession. She's already with me." Haruka said calmly, spinning you around so your head was buried in their chest.

Hah?! You exclaimed in surprise in your head. Lucky for Haruka spinning you around, your blushing face was hidden from Haruka and the person confessing to you. Haruka dragged you out of the building with haste.

"Haruka, what was that? We aren't dati—" your sentence was cut off short as they put their slender finger over your lips. "Well, perhaps, but what if I didn't want you to be someone's else's at the current moment?" They said with a wink before walking off with their hands in their pockets.

You remained frozen, replaying what Haruka said to you over and over in your head. Slowly, a smile crept onto your face to compliment the pink covering your cheeks as you walked home.

                                             ♡︎