Cuddle couch

"So no one else can come? Not even Usagi?" You asked the blonde trying to make a pillow fort

"So no one else can come? Not even Usagi?" You asked the blonde trying to make a pillow fort. "Yeah, everyone had something last minute." She replied, finally getting the last blanket set up. She stood up and wiped her brow, proudly placing her hands on her hips at the sight of the fort she had been trying to assemble for the past half an hour.

"Finally! Pillow forts are so difficult." She groaned, turning around to face you. You and the other sailor scouts had planned a sleepover, but unfortunately everyone except Haruka had something on last minute. Even the cats!

Not that you were necessary complaining though... if you're honest, you were incredibly happy to hear it. You loved all your friends and you had been looking forward to this sleepover for ages, but you've also had the biggest crush on Haruka for longer.

But I mean, who wouldn't? Haruka was beautiful, feminine yet masculine, and you admired her freedom. She had gorgeous soft blonde hair that you imagined yourself running your fingers through more than once, and stunning blue eyes that sparkled when she smiled. She had clear and perfectly tanned skin, a sharp jawline... she was just perfect. And not to mention the fact her personality was just as stunning as her physical complexion- she was your dream!

But you knew someone like Haruka would never date or love someone like you. You were also pretty (I swear if any of you say 'no I'm not' or anything... just accept it 🙁🙁) and you knew that, but were you really worth the guardian of heavens? And plus... you were pretty sure she had a crush on Usagi. You saw the way Haruka looked at her, and you knew about how much Haruka wanted to keep her safe... it would make a lot of sense.

"Hey, you alright?" Haruka noticed your slight frown and sat down next to you on the couch, placing a hand on your shoulder gently making you jump in surprise. "Oh! Yeah I'm perfectly fine, just tired." You exclaimed, hoping your excuse would work.

Haruka looked at you sceptically, studying you even. You felt insanely insecure under her gaze, but you couldn't help the red dusting over your cheeks. She looked at you a little more- as if she was making a decision- and finally let her eyes soften. She gracefully pulled you into her arms and laid down, putting your head to rest on her chest and allowing her arms to snake around your figure.

Oh shit. You thought. You were so shocked you forgot to breathe. But eventually your breath found its way back to you feeling Haruka's chest gently rise and fall with every soft breath. "Sleep. I'll be here." She whispered into your ear, holding you a little closer and tighter, as if she was scared to let you go.

To your dismay, your body took on her instructions and you felt your consciousness calmly fade as you fell asleep.

Haruka smiled at the girl peacefully sleeping in her arms. "Sweet dreams, my dove." She whispered, kissing your head before cuddling you closer and falling asleep.

♡︎