chapter 1

There was a knock at the door. I got up off of the couch and walked out of the lounge room and down the hallway towards the front door. I opened the door and saw my best friend standing there, with a huge grin plastered across his face. "Good morning!" he greets as I open the door wider and gesture for him to come inside.

 "What are you doing here so late?" I asked as I walked into the kitchen with him trailing behind me. "Well I thought we could have a sleep over?" he says as I notice his small backpack. "Thanks for the notice." I say as I roll my eyes at him. I open the fridge and poor two glasses of orange juice and give one to Harry. 

"Well?" he asks as he sits down on one of the stools in front of the breakfast bar. "Of course, how can I deny you anything Haz?" I ask as I give him a big smile. I looked behind me at the clock on the wall and checked the time. It was already 6:30. "Do you wanna order pizza?" I ask as I finish my glass of juice before rinsing it in the sink.

 "Sure." Harry replies as he pulls his phone out of his pocket and begins dialling the number for pizza delivery. I walk into down the hallway and enter the lounge room as Harry orders the pizza. I sit down on the end of the couch and grab the tv remote. I turn on Netflix just as Harry walks into the room.

 He sit's on the opposite end of the couch and I immediately lay down, placing my head in his lap. Netflix finally loads and I slowly flick through the shows looking for something to watch.