Chapter 5 - To be so lonely

I was alone. He was gone. The light in my life had been distinguished. Now, all that was left was a trail of smoke; memories of he and I. I sit on the couch in the dark with my arms wrapped around myself as I recall the traumatic night.

There was screaming. I quickly got up and felt my head spin as I tried to rush over to Harry. I knelt by his side and took ahold of his hand. "Miss, are you ok?" I heard someone ask. I ignored the question as I wiped strands of hair away from Harrys forehead. 

"Ma'am, are you alright? Are you hurt, you're screaming." Another voice asked. I took a ragged breath and realised the screaming was coming from me. "Harry? Harry no." I blubbered as my tears rushed down my face freely. 

I could hear sirens in the distance as I laid my head on Harrys chest listening for a heart beat: I heard nothing. i sat back up and started to beg. "Harry, wake up please baby!" I cried.

Suddenly I felt hands around my arms and pull me off of Harry. "Come on honey we need to take you to the ER." A soft voice told me. I yanked myself out of their grip and knelt back again with Harry. I placed my hands on his chest and began to attempt conpressions.

Hands wrapped around me again and I faught to free myself. Someone was talking to me, but I couldnt understand what was being said. Suddenly I felt a sharp prick in my arm. The last thing I see is Harrys smashed sunglasses, before everything goes black....

CONT  NEXT CHAPTER