Chapter 1: Born from a God and Ghost

>PARADISE MANOR<

Hua cheng was preparing their dinner at paradise manor while Xie lian was already sitting in their dining table.

"San lang our baby just kick right now" Xie lian said happily while rubbing his belly. Hua cheng approach him after he put their dinner.

"He kick again gege" hua cheng said smiling while also holding his belly.

"Our baby was so energetic san lang he was always kicking" xia lian laugh. Hua cheng just laugh as well before they start eating their dinner.
-
-
-
-
-

Xie lian was cuddling with his husband in bed. They are ready to sleep when xie lian felt wet down their. (you know what I mean guys🤣)

"San lang I think I'm going to give birth today" Xie lian said while knitting his brows. Xie lian has High pain tolerance due to the number of torture, battles, and pain he suffered. Even thu he feels like his belly are a battle field due to his child kicking like he was excited to get out.

"Yin yu bring a doctor here, gege is giving birth!" Hua cheng shout, while he was holding his husbands hand excited to meet their child.

After a minute of waiting yin yu finally arrive with a ghost doctor.

"Dianxia you need to bear the pain. Im going to cut your abdomen for the delivery of the baby, you being a male" the doctor said while glancing at hua cheng.

"Just do what you must do, make sure my baby will be delivered safely" xie lian said while giving them his smile reassuring them specially his husband who looked worried and scared.

"Its okay san lang" xie lian said giving him his biggest smile while slightly squeezing his hand.
-
-
-
-
-

After an hour of waiting the baby finally came out and started crying loudly. The ghost doctor clean the baby first before she give him to the ghost king and proceed to stitch xie lians wound after she finished she leaves the place immediately.

"Gege he looks just like you. Look he's even smiling" hua cheng said while the baby just smile at him and made a grabby hand at him.

"He has a beautiful smile san lang just like you" Xie lian said while looking at the baby in hua cheng's hand.

"What are you going to name him gege?" Hua cheng ask.

"Ahm. How about we call him Hua ying. Hua as your surname and ying as an infant how's that san lang?" Xie lian said.

"Hua ying do you like that name baobei?" Hua cheng said. The child now name hua ying just smile at his father.

"He likes it gege" hua cheng said laughing happily.

"Do you wanna hold a-ying gege?" Hua cheng ask.

Xie lian nod so hua cheng give him Hua ying and he sit beside his husband.

"Our precious baobie so cute" xie lian said cowing at their son. And like that they spend their night just looking and feeding their new born son.

>MORTAL REALM<

Today is October 31, and the people are enchanted and shocked to see the moon half red and half blue. It was so peculiar that happened in the cultivation world. It was full moon and it glows brighter than the month before.

This date was also mark by the people saying that today the gods are giving them blessings.
Some people also believed that the god descended to visit the mortal realm. While others believed that another god was born.

So after that night every year the people are celebrating during October 31 without knowing the real reason on why the moon turns out like that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is a short chapter for you guys.

Enjoy reading!!!

Loveyah😘