Chapter 3: Mortal Realm

Here's another chapter bunnies.... I hope you enjoy this!

Loveyah😘😘😘

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today their family decided to visit puqi shrine so Hua ying can explore in the mortal world not just in the ghost and heavenly realm.

Puqi Shrine  is the shrine  xie lian  inhabits after his third ascension. The shrine is located on a hill in Puqi Village. It was originally a small, run down shack that would creak with every wind and where most of the columns were rotten through. When Xie Lian moved in, he made an effort to tidy the place up and transform it into a small shrine for the Crown Prince of Xianle. The inside of the shrine was modest. There was a long altar table, two small stools, a small cushion and a donation box. 
The shrine was their home when they visits the mortal realm.

Hua ying now a five years old kid possesses an energetic and mischievous personality, caring little for rules and decorum. He enjoys teasing others and flirting with girls in such a young age. Beneath his carefree attitude, cares deeply for those he loves.
He also started to train swordsmanship using his wooden swords. He was a genius and a prodigy, He learns faster than other kids.

Hua ying was playing around the village with some kids around his age. When his a-die came to fetch him.

"Bunny its time to eat lunch come on now." Hua cheng said.

"A-die carry me, carry me!!!" hua ying said excitedly. Hua cheng scope his son up making the child giggle.

Upon arriving at the shrine they saw xie lian preparing their food.

Hua Ying exclaimed wriggling at his father.
"Niang!"

Hua cheng put him down and he runs at his Niang.
"Time to eat now baobie. Lets go and wash your hands okay" after they finished washing his hands they starts to eat the food cooked by his Niang.

"Gege what is this called?" Hua cheng ask. The food is so red and almost fried out. Xie Lian just laugh lightly and speak.

"This time it was called fried riot of chili." (It was just my imagination food🤣🤣)

"Niang this is so good." Hua ying praised. In the past only Hua Cheng can eat anything he cooked but now his son can also eat it and he was even addicted to chili's. In such a young age His foods are so red from too much chilli sauce.

Xie Lian smile at his son.
"It will be you're fill of spicy food for this week baobie okay."

Hearing this Hua ying look at him pitifully.

"Stop looking at me like that. You are still young and too much spice is not good for you"

Hua ying look at his a-die and give him his puppy eyes
"A-die.."

"Bunny just listen to gege okay"
Hua ying just nod dejectedly.

Seeing the dejected look xie lian chided his son who is eating his 3 bowl of fried riot of chili now.
"How about this baobie, do you wanna explore caiyi town in gusu?"

"Really Niang?" Hua ying smile at him with his eyes almost looking like stars because of excitement. Hua Cheng smile looking at them.

"Mn. So finished your food already and we will go after"

Hua ying eat faster than normal now excited to explore outside of this village.
-
-
-
-
-
Caiyi town is a waterfront town in the Gusu region, located approximately 10 kilometers (20 里 lǐ) from the  Cloud Recesses. It is connected by a waterway to Biling Lake. It was densely covered by a net of rivers, or dwellings packed on either side of the web-like water paths. The houses have white walls and grey roofs, and the rivers are filled with boats carring baskets and people. On the banks, many goods are sold, including flowers, fruits, bamboo crafts, pastries, tea, and silk.

The family of three was exploring the town and enjoying the peaceful atmosphere. Hua Ying was dragging his a-die and a-niang from stall to stall. While Hua cheng buy's everything his son likes and Xie Lian just sigh at him. When his parents were distracted Hua Ying was also running towards a stall that displays a bunny candy. "Die I want one!" When he turn around only did he realize that his parents were no longer with him.

"Niang! A-die!" He shouts while crying loudly attracting some passerby who look at him with pity. He was lost in the sea of apeople and didn't want see his parent's at all.

"Niang! Die! Where are you?"

"Niang! Die!"

"Niang!" "A-die!" When he didn't find his parent's for a minute now he choose to stand beside an allay way while still crying. His face, and nose were all red from crying. 'a-die and a-niang will find me. They will not leave a-ying.' He thought again and again. While playing with a grass butterfly his die buys for him.

Hua Cheng and Xie Lian was also looking for their son for almost an hour now. Xie Lian was already on the verge of crying if not for his husband calming him down. "Gege don't worry we will find a-ying." He strech his hand and summon two wraith butterflies to look for his son.

While on wei ying a boy dressed in all white with a forehead ribbon approach him. "For you." The child offer him his rattle drum.

When Wei Ying look at him, he was meet with a cute and expressionless golden eyed kid.
"Thank you gege." Hua Ying said smiling at him cutely

"are you alone?"

"I was lost. And can't find my parents." Upon speaking about his parents he cried once again.
Hearing the cry another kid wearing white and forehead ribbon approach them worriedly.

"A-zhan what happened?"

"The bunny was lost. Can't find his parents." Hearing the words of the younger the older one laugh amused.

"So little bunny why don't you come with us and help we can help you search for your parents."

"I'm not bunny Im A-ying." Hua ying replied pouting. The older one smile amused while the golden eyed kid haugh ay him clearly indicating his against the claim.

"Mn.. You are a bunny A-Ying." The older among the three laugh while Hua ying was pouting.

"Hello A-ying. I am Lan Xichen and this is may Brother Lan Zhan, Lan wangji."

"Lan-er-gege you have a nice name."

"Mn." Was the only reply while Lan wangji's ear blushed red.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's another chapter sorry to keep you waiting.

Enjoy reading!

Loveyah😘😘😘