Chapter 6: Nightless City

Hua Ying -  10
Lan Zhan - 10
Wen Chao - 10
Lan Xichen - 12
Wen Xu - 12
Wen Qing - 12
Wen Ning - 9
Wen Zhuliu - 12

The cultivators who come to Qishan Wen for the yearly conference couldn't believe their eyes. The Qishan Wen are so lively compared to the past years. They didn't feel any evil or bad intention circulating in the air.

In the past the people there are all afraid to see cultivators of other clan, but now the people are lively greeting them.

It was almost like this Qishan Wen is not the Qishan Wen they know. This Wen sect is changed for the better or that is what they hope is the case.

When the cultivators arrive in nightless city they are received with courtesy not arrogantly.

The cultivators was even more shocked to hear a happy laughter of a child. And more so Wen Ruohan was not angry when the said child interrupt him while speaking.

The child was wearing red robes in the inner and black robes for the outer layer. It looks like the child is at age of 10 and he did not belong to the wen sect because his robes are not similar to the Qishan wen sect robes.

The child was hiding behind Wen ruohan while 5 children's were looking for him.

"Wen shushu, hide me chao chao is going to tickle me so hard" hua ying said pouting.

"Xian xian I already see you" Wen chao said laughing. The rest just stand aside when they saw Other cultivators. But the two continue playing. Hua was running while Wen chao was chasing him.

They just stop when Hua ying bump into the second young master of Lan Clan, Lan wangji.

Hua ying look up to the one he bump into to say sorry, but instead he smiled widely and Hug him while laughing happily. Lan Xichen was also smiling making the people specially the Lan's to look confused.

"LAN-ER-GEGE IT'S YOU!!!! CHAO CHAO MY LAN-ER-GEGE IS HERE!!!" Hua ying happily exclaimed.

The young masters of each clan was also their present, the sect leaders bring them hoping to have more allies.

"Bunny" hearing the reply of Lan wangji confirmed that he knows the energetic Hua Ying.

"BUNNY MISSES LAN-ER-GEGE SO MUCH AND ALSO HUAN-GE!!! LET'S GO PLAY TOGETHER I WILL INTRODUCED YOU TO QING-JIE, A-NING, CHAO CHAO, XU-GEGE, AND ZHULIU-GEGE."

The twin jades of lan look to their uncle asking for permission to play, when their uncle nod Hua ying dragged them towards the wen's.

When the childs run to play the conference started again.

Nei huiasang the brother of Nei Mingjue catch up to the young masters to play as well as Jin Zixuan except Jiang Cheng of Jiang clan who stays with his father.

"A-cheng why don't you go and play with them?" Jiang fengmian speak.

Jiang cheng nod and run towards the heir who are now playing. Except the Lan's who are reading a book.

Jiang cheng approach them arrogantly, making everyone to not ignore him.

When the yearly conference ends only the jiang clan and other minor clan who did nit have new allies.

Jiang fengmian was disappointed with his son so they git home early.

The Lan clan, Nei clan, and Jin clan have difficulty going home because Hua ying was clinging to his Lan-er-gege crying loudly, while nei huiasang don't want to go home yet as well as Jin zixuan who is sulking.

"NO LAN-ER-GEGE DON'T LEAVE ME!!!"

"I WANNA COME WITH LAN-ER-GEGE! WEN-SHUSHU!!!"

The cries of Hua ying was heard by the god's and ghost making Hua cheng sigh and Xie Lian to just chuckle.
After a minute when Hua ying still didn't let go of Lan wangji his parents decided to appear.

"Bunny.." Hua cheng spoke making everyone present to be shocked. The wen's and the young master of Lan clan give him courtesy of saluting.

"A-DIE I WANNA COME WITH LAN-ER-GEGE HUHUHU"

"Bunny it's enough already.."

"NO I WANT MY LAN-ER-GEGE HUHUHU!! NIANG!!! I WANNA COME WITH LAN-EE-GEGE HUHUHUHU"
Hua ying was now crying unstoppable.. Making the young masters to feel pity to him.

His parents sigh in defeat.

"Okay fine but make sure you behave understood?" Xie lian spoke softly.

Hearing the response hua ying smile brightly at them.

"Of course niang, a-ying will behave.."

Hua cheng look at the lan's sharply.
While xie lian spoke to lan qiren.

"Is it okay if my son will come with you?"
Lan Qiren just nod.

"Yin yu I want you to come and protect bunny." Hua cheng said.

"Yes Hua chengzhu"