[2]

Kenneth P.O.V

I'm currently walking around the aisle in Walmart pushing the cart filled with foods and conveniences. Now I'm searching for my favorite item that is matcha with Choco chips cookie dough, I'm literally obsessed with the sweet and classic matcha flavor of the dough, literally can't go a day without it.

"Max! Don't run so fast, you might trip!", I called out my little brother that's running for his life to the instant noodles section. Every since Mari feed him that he's always asking for the instant noodle and we tried to tell him that eating it everyday isn't healthy but of course a five years old boy are stubborn.

"Kenny look! There's the Jumbo edition noodles!", He pointed to the direction of the noodles while jumping happily in the middle of the Walmart.

"Alright, alright grab one!", I told him, making him grins from ear to ear. He run again and grab the noodle he mentioned then comeback and putting it on the cart still all smiley. I chuckled and pat his head then start roaming again for my cookie dough I eventually found it and grab three containers of it to put it in the cart. I also remember that Tanner foods is almost gone to so I make my way to the animal's section to grab his favorite dog foods and snacks.

I found the aisle and push my cart there. I then met with a familiar face crouching down grabbing something from aisle while talking to the girl behind him. She's got a red hair and appear to be younger or the same age as him. The guy then put the cat's food into the girl's basket and then they walk to my direction hand in hand. The girl walk first passing me as the guy eye me for a bit then eventually walk passing me not saying anything.

He's definitely the guy that order a birthday cake yesterday.

I don't even know his name nor he knows mine, why I'm hoping he'd say something? I steal one last glance at his back and his long curly hair then shook my head and start to pick my dog's favorite foods. I then see the notes in my phone to see if I need to search for other things to buy and when I see I got everything checked, I now search for Max. After like five minutes of searching I finally found him by the seafood section. I see him tiptoing on the clams aisle, watching his hands pushing each of the clams shell then giggling by himself.

"Max, c'mon we're done here. Time to pay at the cashier and eat after that.", I informed, he immediately looks up and untangle himself from the clams then rush to me. We then scan our items on the cashier as Max tails behind me.

"..babe you're so sweet!", I hear a girl voice from aside me. I look over and it's the girl from earlier with that guy, giggling and smiling at whatever the guy did. I see him smile along with her as they scan their items and pay for their groceries. My eyes met with his cocoa looking eyes for a brief moment until he looks away then grab his grocery leaving with the girl.

Of course he's straight and got a pretty girlfriend..

I sigh then shook my head before paying for my groceries, then I put the bag of groceries back to my cart and push it to my car. I unlock the car and open tailgate, loading the groceries into the trunk as Max climb into the front passenger seat.

When I'm done I immediately put my trolley aside and climb to my car then drive me out of the parking lot.

"We're going to McDonald's right?", Max asked curiously from the passenger seat.

I nod my head, "What do you want to eat there?", I ask.

"Hmm it's tough!", He dramatically said. "..I want chicken nuggets and the fries! with milkshake too!", he holding both hands out.

I chuckled, "So kid's meal?"

He huffed, "I'm not a kid! Kid's meal stupid!",  he remarks. He's only five years old but swear that he isn't a kid when it comes to buying any meal. Like he'd pout the whole time when I buy him another kid's meal with their toys but he eventually eat his food in enjoyment until his plates empty.