[15]

Ken P.O.V

"What are we?", I asked him once I get sick of us walking side by side in silence. He doesn't reply and instead keeps walking and walking until the very back area of the amusement park where little to nobody's around and he suddenly stops in his track making me stops in mine.

He then turns around and stare at me directly into my eyes, his expression is unreadable but not because of his poker face this time around. It's mixed of emotions seemingly, his pupils largen just as mine do since we're away from the light.

"Why are you staring me like that?", I worriedly ask my gaze meet with his intense one, he then look away and sigh before rubbing his hands on his face in frustration.

"I- look Ken.. what we're doing before and earlier it's fun, alright?", he exclaimed and I frown but nod my head waiting for him to continue his sentence. "But.. I don't think we can be more than that.", He finishes making my heart drops in a beat.

"W-why?", I dumbly ask knowing damn well it'd hurt me more to know the reason.

He puts his poker face on and laugh dryly at me, "Why?", he pauses and stop in front of my face. "Because I'm not a fucking faggot like you!", He said ever so slowly in my face making my heart even more broken. "I've never like dudes, I wasn't like you! This is all new to me and I was just experi-"

"FUCK YOU!", I cut him off then punch him square on the face making him fall down clutching his nose and mouth. I don't even say any word when I left him there laying on the ground as I feel my tears streaming down my face as I passed the crowds which stare at me sympathetically. I feel my knees getting weak and weak with each steps I take but I force myself to be strong. Eventually I called an Uber to pick me up and drive me back home.

I'm all alone in the backseat, feet on the seat burying my teary self on the jeans I wore just letting out all of my emotions. I feel pathetic like a baby, I feel so weak and I just want to hug my mom but she's not here anymore.

My sister's right, Adonis is a bad guy. Not for doing drugs and selling them and making sketchy deal with sketchy people. But for ruining me.

===

I woke up the next day feeling like complete shit.

I can feel the dried tears around my cheeks and mouth after crying all night long on my pillow until it's all soaked up. Keira was questioning me last night but I ignored her and instead lock myself in my bedroom then put on some random sad songs crying to them and blaming myself for being so stupid and dumb. Travis also kept calling and texting me last night but I also ignored him.

I get up from my bed and went to my bathroom and look at my reflection in the mirror. There's a bag under my eyes from all the crying and staying up pretty much all night, my lips are swollen, and my hair's messy. I wash my face and then brush my teeth before unlocking my door and go downstairs because I'm feeling so hungry.

Keira notices me and immediately get up crossing her hands across her chest, "Kenneth Harlow Cole! Tell me what happened?!", she sternly said. I paid her no mind and just go straight to the fridge then pour me some orange juice. "Answer me, young man!", she repeats and I sigh in annoyance before facing her.

"I'm hungry.", I boredly announce as I make my way to the dining table and see a plate full of omelette and sausage for me then starts digging into it.

She sigh, "Ken.. tell me please.. why did you come home crying last night?! Weren't you with your friends?", She asks too much question and I'm having a headache right now so I raise my hand up at her giving her my annoyed look as her frown deepen. "Don't give me that look, Kenneth! Tell me.", she persisted.