chapter 5

I suddenly feel like i am so wet down there and sticky,i slowly open my eyes and look at my phone , it's 4:21 a.m,My cock was throbbing,i ridiculously get my ass off the bed and ran to the bathroom.

I took a towel and take off my pants

Holy shit! How the hell did i cum in my pants, oh, no,felix!dream!sex!, tattoo!mafia! No it doesn't counts as a dream!?It's a fucking nightmare,he is hunting me even in my dreams but it's fucking disgusting!!!! How the hell did I enjoyed that in my dream?!!!

I realized,when me and felix having sex,i just found my self dreaming,it was actually a dream, but my pre cumms literally existed,thinking about it making  my shit throbbing,jeezz,i am having goosebumps,i change my pants,and then i throw my self into bed,even if i try to close my eyes wanting to sleep it only making me think about my fucking nightmare,how am i suppose to face felix if we will do the task together,i think it will be awkward for me,i think he dreamt what i dreamt,imagine we even have sex in one dream, ,and then pre cums totally existed in real life!, No no no,stop the nonsense hwang hyunjin , maybe I'll just relax my mind,I'm just hungry...yeah hungry so snap out of it it's gross.

i walk out of my room and get to the kitchen trying to sneak some foods,as i  slowly open the refrigerator my jaw dropped when i saw my favorite cake isn't inside,when i close the fridge bangchan just came out from the balcony eating my cake,he stole my cake!!
He was about to run away but i caught him

"How dare you stealing my cake!"i said.

"Sorry,i didn't know it's yours,"he said.still chewing but laughing.
We sat down in silent.
"Hey, hyunjin, i heard you moaning like in two hours, what the fuck is that?!are u fucked up?HAHAHA"the older mocked.
i widen my eyes bowed downed my head in embarrassment.

"I thought girls is louder than guys when they moan,i think i disagree in thatHAHA btw did you brought a guy?"

"I didn't,it was a dream but i prefer it as the most scariest nightmare i have ever dreamt" i said.

What the fuck.

"I heard you were mentioning a name,i think it was felix or yeah it is "

"Just please don't share this to anyone, ,just you and me knew about this,or else, I won't guarantee what will happen to you"

"You talk like the older one huh"chan smirk.

[At the University]

As i get out of the car every one screaming,as usual,but I'm so tired of it.
I was walking,when someone suddenly jumped on me and it was my bad buddies,i.n and changbin

So tired of their faces.

The two almost could hear him.

"It's a miracle!You came early"changbin said,still hanging his arms on my shoulder,but struggling because of his a shortiee

"Yeah,what's up,hwang fucking hyunjin,i just can't believe your twin brother bangchan started to flirt on me"he said,but how is he so happy about it, i don't really care if they end up together.

As we get inside the room,there is just 4 of us students,me, changbin,i.n, and holy shit it's felix,
I sat down not looking at felix face,

"Shit, i forgot my I.D in my locker!"i.n shouted

"Let's get it" changbin said.

They started to running,

"What about me!!!"

Now that me and felix left alone in this room,I feel really uncomfortable

"Fe- felix"I broke the silence

He response so coldly.

"What"

"Do you have a dream last night?"

"I have"

"What is it about"

"Adult culture"

"What do you mean by adult culture?"

"Fucking you inside the basement"

What the fuck,is he this kind of a person? Really straight forward, but we actually have the same dream

"How about you?"felix asked.

"We are in the same dream,   don't know why"

He smirk.

"Why did you just smirk?"

"Nothing"

Why is he looking at me like that

My friends then came back,i hope i can choke them one by one because they ditch me

To be continued......