chapter 11

"Felix?"

Hyunjin shouted wondering where is the latter,he thought felix already went on his home,hyunjin frowned when he gets no response. 

He sigh.

The door creecked a wide smile printed on his face when felix entered with a food tray he was carrying.

"Sorry i was on the kitchen making a breakfast for you" felix smiled,he put the tray above hyunjin's stomach carefully.

"It's rare for a cold mafia to be a caregiver" he teased and chuckle.

"Just shut up or you want me to feed you?"

"It's justy butt that got a problem not my arms"

hyunjin said before he could get on his food and dig on it.

Felix smiled when hyunjin's cheeks became buff and big as he started to chewing continuesly

Hyunjin felt embarrassed so he gulp as soon as possible not looking back at felix who was still smiling because of his cuteness

"Don't look at me like that" he shyly said not looking at the latter's eyes.

"Why not tho,i find it cute"he teased.

"You might get bored here,you can go home don't worry Abt me" hyunjin said

"Don't you want someone accompany You?your shit had damage and your alone with only your nanny"

"Fine"

"Are you feeling ok now? Does it still hurt?"the latter asked jokingly checking hyunjin's butt.

"Yahh!!I'm feeling ok now,you don't have to check on it!are u nuts?"

Felix laughed at hyunjin.

"relax I'm just kidding"

"hey you know how to joke right now?huh?"hyunjin laugh teasing the younger.

It was the first time for hyunjin seeing the latter smiling and laughing just like what they are doing right now,this moment.

After hyunjin finished his breakfast,he took his phone and dive on it,while on the other side felix was on his phone to the room was silence,they were busy on their own world because they have things to handle.

[ At the uni ]

*Hyunjin's POV*

Me and my bad buddies was taking our time here in our favorite reserved spot talking about some random stuffs,till my twin brother came to us automatically wrap his right arm on jeongin's shoulder made jeongin rolled his eyes in nuisance
And so me I am.

"Hi jinnie!" He greeted

"Calledby that nickname i will choke you on your necktie" i said with a pissed tone.

"Hey!i was just being sweet" he teasingly smiled.

"your giving me goosebumps tbh"i.n added.

*No one's POV*

Bangchan turned to i.n with his sweetest smile made i.n go"jeez"

"Hello,cutie"chan greeted.

"Ehh,your twin is kinda confident and flirty huh" I.n said to hyunjin and pointing at bangchan.

"Nah,you'll get used to him,you know he will do that to you every time he he sees you,because he started to hit on you and you probably know that" changbin added teasing them two.

Meanwhile hyunjin saw felix passing by infront of them didn't even bother to greet or glance atleast.Hyunjin excused himself letting his brother to do what ever he wants to do with i.n and left to follow Felix.

He ran after felix to greet him,but felix seemed not in a mood today he's casual attitude is back in which is hyunjin thinks it's hella weird,they stopped for a while when hyunjin blocked the way for felix since he won't bother to response.

Felix in no hesitation,he grab hyunjin at the empty room near them,
Hyunjin was confuse
They got inside the room amd felix pinned him in to the wall harshly.

"What's wrong?" Hyunjin asked

Felix didn't speak but felix suddenly put his lips to hyunjin and  hyunjin kissed him back but it didn't last long, felix broke the kiss lower his head and made a deep sigh.

"I'm sorry,it's ju- "

Felix didn't finish his word when hyunjin grab his waist and crash his own lips to felix,they shared a kiss together but not in a hard way they we're just kissing normally

"It's just i'm having a headache because of my never ending problems"

"After the lunch time, meet me at the motel near this uni,i will make you feel better would you mind?" Hyunjin seductively whispered on felix's ear  made felix become horny just by being seduced by hyunjin,hyunjin left the boy in the room stanned, he probably know that hyunjin is not into guys,felix walked out of the room started to moving his feet and heading to their building.

*After class at the motel*

"Ugh~ lix" hyunjin moaned between kisses,hyunjin broke the kiss and pushed felix on the bed,he undress himself while felix was mesmerized watching hyunjin undressing himself in a seductive way.

He crawled on to the top of felix started to kiss his every inch of felix's stomach up to to his chest until he got into felix's neck and jaw,he put his slender middle finger inside felix mouth and felix ofcourse started to suck and lick it,hyunjin removed his fingers and finally crash his lips into felix,they shared kiss in needy way other asking for an entrance and so felix welcomed hyunjin's delicious tongue.

Hyunjin went on the latter's neck and made a fresh crimson red hickey on his pale skin,and started biting felix's collarbone made felix groan

"Fuck it hyunjin!"

Hyunjin went down on Felix stomach started to unzipping his jeans sliding it down till he fully took it off and throw it anywhere,only felix's boxer was left on felix hyunjin licked his junior through his boxer that is now wet by hyunjin's saliva on it.

"Ahhhh~~~" felix moaned softly.

Hyunjin took of tha latter's boxer

He licked felix's length and started to work on it,he grinned harder and felix was a moaning mess right now he started to move his body up and down by the pleasure hyunjin was giving him,
Felix was almost on his climax he groan and moan demanding the boy to blow job him faster,hyunjin did as what felix demanded, precum was dripping on felix and hyunjin licked on them all.

"Open up your legs" hyunjin demanded
He opened his legs hyunjin grab his thighs and hang them on his waist,with no preparation

"Last time your the domain but now I would like to try it"

"I know your too intimidating but I can't let you be the domain again next time just this once"Felix said and looked at hyunjin with an intimidating smirk.

"Whatever"

felix started to dig his nails on hyunjin as hyunjin put his own bulge inside felix made felix again groaned
Felix and hyunjin's body synchronized as hyunjin started to thrust the latter deeper faster and harder.

"I'm cumming jin~aghh" fellix said loving of how hyunjin perfectly always hit his whole prost

felix  moaned louder and groaned as he reached the climax first,but hyunjin isn't yet.

"Ah shit almost there~"

Hyunjin groaned as he finally reached his own climax,they shared a kiss passionately and both catching their oxygen and  panting.

Hyunjin rested on top of felix,koala hugging him,made felix smile and kiss hyunjin's head.

"Thank you hyunjin"

"I can do everything for you felix,for you only"

Felix hugged him and they both rest at each other's embrace.